Social Phobia World...literally

mattbarneswillkillu

CLose your eyes, I want you to imagine this place...but you'll have to read first before you close eyes haha

Imagine there was such a world we created. This is a place where Robinul & SA meds were inexpensive, over the counter drugs. We held the highest corporate positions and recommended each other to six figure salaries. We lived in the same neighborhoods so when somebody realized they haven't left their home in a while, a next door neighboor would offer to take you out to lunch. The Los Angeles Lakers played in a arena in the middle of town, and i'd be able to take the cutest girls on this site to every home game (sorry guys). We taught each other in schools and in life, so learning environments were never places of anxiety. We knew we were the majority, so our individual issues didn't seem abnormal. You had episodes, but someone would console you after it happened even though you wanted to be isolated. And Instead of posting on this website, we could go around town and feel this relief/comfort in public with complete strangers. Finding love isn't a dream here, it was a reality becuase you felt so close and related to people socially as you do on this site. We all went out to movies, camping trips, dinners, parties, musicals and everything else imaginable. Life is good here.

I actually just had this dream, now i'm determined to have it become somewhat of a reality. So for step number 1, all of you need to pack your bags and move to San Luis Obispo, CA. Just kidding. It was nice to dream though. I know a lot of your issues have been debilitating, and i'd be lying to you if I said it's all going to be better from here on out. But I'm going to more chances. "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take". i'm tired of letting bad thoughts cloud my head. So i'm going outside 4 a walk & maybe i'll see one of you guys out in the real world!