Soul ocd

Thesuper

usually when I have an obsession I stop doing the compulsion and do the obsession on purpose and almost always works, like steping on cracks, I stepped on them purposely and eventually I stopped worrying about cracks on the ground,

but now its become complicated, I have this obsession where whenever i'm doing something and I'm waiting for a positive outcome, always in the back of my mind I say I sell my soul, then I feel like I lost my soul if my expected outcome happens,

whenever I work towards something and put lots of effort into it if I have that soul obsession and I feel it only went well because I lost my soul and I have to discontinue any anticipation or action,

like girls, if those words accidentally slip into my mind when i'm talking to a girl it feels like if she were ever to become my girlfriend it would be only because I gave my soul to some evil for it to happen,

I don't talk to any girls I would like to hit on, this goes with everything else I do, I do almost nothing with my life now because I feel like I am making a soul sacrifice for everything I do, sometimes I wish I never even learned about religion.