sweatproof clothing

Hotshots

I found a site that sells all kinds of sweatproof clothing. You can also get shields sewn in for the underarms of the shirts. I bought 2 sweatproof undershirts. I will elt you know how they work out when I get them later this week.

you might want to check that out. Hope it works for me

Hotshots

anyone else know a site that sells sweatproof clothing? Anyone use sweatproof clothing? Comments?

Hotshots

these shirts are quite amazing. At first I was skeptical but I tested them out. I poured water onto the inside of the shirts and they slid right off (did not absorb through the material. Yesterday was the first time I was able to wear a Hawaiian shirt over the sweatproof undershirt and I didnt have to wear a sweatshirt over them.

Highly recommend you guys get some shirts from this company! For you women, they also sell shirts for women that do not absorb sweat. Hope you ladies get some courage and try some of their shirts out. We all have a chance

Ecossais

i've got 2 of these and yeh they're quite good. I'm still a little unsure how to wash them properly thou i've just been doin cold washes with a little bit of soap

Hotshots

Ecossais said:
i've got 2 of these and yeh they're quite good. I'm still a little unsure how to wash them properly thou i've just been doin cold washes with a little bit of soap

yeah same here. I actually got 3 shirts (2 white and one black). I'm just gonna wash them in cold water in the sink and then hang them outside to dry

jabinda

i am wondering where the sweat goes....does it still just run on down your back? is it a wet sloppy mess under the shirt?
and do you think the maker would do special orders...i am wanting some sweatproof bike pant type things (leggings)?

Hotshots

jabinda said:
i am wondering where the sweat goes....does it still just run on down your back? is it a wet sloppy mess under the shirt?
and do you think the maker would do special orders...i am wanting some sweatproof bike pant type things (leggings)?

You can get shields onto the armpits so that they absorb the sweat (they dont show through the shirt at all). Other than that, I think the sweat drys off? Im not really sure but I love these shirts.

Hotshots

jabinda said:
do you think the maker would do special orders...i am wanting some sweatproof bike pant type things (leggings)?

I would call them and ask them. They do sell some sweatproof shorts on the site including a bike pair i think.

www.thedryshield.com

phone number is on the site. I ordered some sleeveless shirts which are perfect for sports. Should be getting them any day now :D Love the sleeved shirts tho. When wearing them, I still feel the sweat in underarms but I have confidence in the shirts not showing the stains. I tested them out with some water and didnt show at all.

I finally washed the shirts today lol. Just dried them on clothesline instead of dryer

mikebrier

Dress Shields - Underarm Pads - Kleinert's, Inc.

WE RECOMMEND SOAPBERRY 100% DETERGENT FREE-LAUNDRY
CARE SOAP FOR WASHING ALL KLEINERT'S PRODUCTS

Style # SBS2 - Price: $1.99
1 Oz. - Trial Size

Soapberry is effective, as well as gentle. It does not contain any bleaching agents. You can use it safely with colored clothes. Laundry done with it is chemical free. The laundry also comes out odorless. You will have freshly washed clothes free of harmful chemicals. Soapberry cleans fine wool, linen, silks, cotton, everything!

Soapberry is also used to relieve conditions like eczema and psoriasis because it does not contain any chemicals that irritate the skin. Soapberry is frequently used by people with extremely sensitive skin. It has a unique anti-microbial property that helps kill germs and reduce skin problems.

Thanks for helping save our environment!

Average Usage:
Medium HE Load - 1/2 tsp.
Medium Standard Load - 1 tsp.
Dilute as Desired

Full Ingredient List:
Pure Saponin Aqueous Extract From "100% Sapindus Mukorossi", Vegetable Glycerin, Olive Leaf Extract
(olea europea leaf extract), Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate.

NaturOli, our partner has been recognized in the prestigious "Green Dot Awards - Celebrating Excellence in Green Products and Services. "Some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world compete for this prize. The jury reads like a who's-who of the green movement leaders.

In the jury's own words," NaturOli green laundry soaps and cleansers use of Saponin, which is derived naturally from soap nuts, is possibly the most significant green innovation in history for everyday household cleaning needs." And as further proclaimed, "Although the Green Dot Awards are worthy onto themselves, they are also a consumer guide to excellence in environmentally-sustainable practices. A business with a Green Dot Award is a business that can be trusted by consumers with stewardship of the environment."

Mother Nature never seems to let us down in our search for better, healthier ways to live our lives. We proudly introduce this gift she has provided us. In keeping with our mission of bringing you effective, green, safe, chemical-free, non-toxic alternatives to products that poison our lives on a daily basis, we present our introductory line of Soap Nuts and other Soap Nut products. Trademarked " Kleinert's NaturOli Soapberry", soap nuts are extremely gentle, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, additive free, yet highly effective. They are low sudsing and eco-friendly - soap nuts do not pollute our waters. They also dramatically reduce the need for additives such as fabric softeners and dyer sheets.

Soap Nuts (also commonly referred to as Chinese soap berries, and soapberries) are available in their raw form, powder, extremely concentrated liquid laundry soap (that is also superb for many household cleaning needs) plus even in a Saponin and Olive soap bar, and soap nuts shampoo bar. Soap nuts are the most pure, green laundry soap and natural laundry detergent available. In all except liquid form, they are a completely synthetic chemical, additive-free detergent and all-purpose cleaner. It simply doesn't get "greener" than this!

Vegetable Glycerin and Olive Leaf Extract enhance our concentrated Soap Nuts liquid laundry soap to be extra soothing for sensitive skin. There are no "foo-foo" ingredients, oils or scents. Only the highest quality food grade preservatives are used to extend shelf life for TWO years. This is a very serious formulation to be the most concentrated, effective and earth friendly laundry detergent and cleaner available today.

Only 8-OUNCES will replace the need for 17-POUNDS of conventional laundry products like Tide! Truly amazing.
Absolutely ideal for High Efficiency, (HE) - and all front loading washing machines!

SOAPBERRY - The ONLY TRUE 100% NATURAL LAUNDRY SOAP and GREEN CLEANER!

Style # SBS1 - Price: $19.99 - 1 Bottle 8 Oz. Shake Well

I have used these for years. I own 12+.. they will lose there effectiveness after 5-7 washes.. when they are brand new there are damn near impossible to sweat through. i typically do not wash them but once every 3-4 uses for this reason

wash them by themselves 1 at a time with a few small squirts of ivory in the bottle like you wash dishes with.. on gentle and do not dry

margiehope

Wow, that was a real blast from the past. I used to wear Kleinert's dress shields many decades ago. They were about all that was available. They worked pretty well then, and I'm sure have been improved over the years.

woofytalk

Those kleinert shields really do work if you don't have an existing remedy in place. They're kind of like a little insurance policy if your current hyperhidrosis solution fails :)