Taking girl to date saturday. K, then what?

allanboy

Hey all, how you doing.
K, remember my thread about how i got to a girl? Well, it´s working out(kinda) and looks like i´m getting her on a date. Probably to the movies, have to decide yet. Well, i´m all confident but i stop to think, what am i suppose to do there? Sure, there´ll be kisses in the movie, but and before and after it? It´s embarassing myself standing next to her just looking around, saying nothing...
This is, heh, my first date in all time, so i´m kind of aprehensious(sp?) and came here for some advice, this thread probably should have gone to the friendship forums right?

nerdgirl178

Good luck on your date. Since its your first date be agentlemen, no touching. be repsectful, pick her up, ask her questions about her ;)

go with the flow

Congrats man you got yourself a date right on....... just go with the the flow. A movie sounds great and if you guys hit it off at the movies go get something to drink afterwards. Its the first date so things will be a little nerve racking but hey she wouldnt go out with ya if she didnt think that there is something that she liked. All very positive signs. This date is just to find out a little more about her and then you can go from there, try to find out what she likes so you can ask her out again and go on another date.

outside_looking_in

I'm sure a kiss goodnight is ok on the first date, so long as the signs are still positive! From my own experience it's things like holding hands early on that I've found awkward, though if she slips her arm through yours that's fine (obviously :lol: ) Maybe if you glance through a newspaper or a celebrity mag that day you'll have one or two neutral interesting topics to fall back on if silence strikes, though best not to overdo that.

Questions about her are a good idea, try and find a common interest, sure there'll be something you'll both be happy to rabbit on endlessly about!
:wink:

allanboy

Whoa thanks for the replies good dudes! If you read my last thread, i been chatting with this girl for 2 weeks now, like i said, saturday i´ll be taking her to the movies. I don´t go over to her house cuz she is with her uncle, and she said is ashamed of it(i´m coming over, i guess) so saturday it is. I also talk to her everyday in school, damnit, i´m talking all good but i just cant get near her, anywhere near her lips.
In some analysis, she looks alot like me, probably even social phobic, nah thats pushing.

I should have kissed her already!!

redlady

Hello again do you remember me - i am glad to see you are taking your 'cutie' out - that's great. Stressing cause you haven't kissed her yet - All i can say is the usual sensible stuff - like its only been a couple of weeks and this is only your first date with her. You are nervous so don't rush anything - it is obvious that she likes you and she's not going anywhere, you have a world of time for all that other stuff.

I remember my first date with my lifes love. We went to go see a movie we already saw three times. Hey if she is worth it (which I am sure of since you are telling us about it) remember to not push anything. Play it cool and just be relaxed. listen to her and don't be afraid to let her listen. As a person who knows love I will tell you to just remember what you want, always, and if she is the real deal don't let go. I wish I had someone tell me that. Good luck and HAVE FUN.
:D :D :D :D :D

Dill

WOOHOO!!!

Your my hero man! 8) Its probably a long time before I can manage to get girls interested in me. :oops: . I'll try and give suggestions :( , be interested, be sweet, compliment her and towards the end tell her that it was an honour to spend time with her. Well, dats just what I would do, anyway, If I had the chance :p

Good On you mate!!

allanboy

hey newsflash, looks like she got some time free and i´m taking her out tomorrow, not saturday. Any sugestions to where should i get her? I go down to her house and take her somewhere or we go to the movies. Problem is the movie theather is kind of away. Will she need to get a ride with my MOM? godamnit...

redlady

Where to take her? - How about a video game arcade - again you don't want a lot of pressure on you and there you can immerse yourselves in all the games. It will be a lot of fun to play against each other - i can just see the two of you laughing and having a lot of fun together.

allanboy

Well, leaving in minutes. We´ll meet at school, from there we´ll go to the mall. Gonna get a drink before that though.
Wish me luck

redlady

Okay young man now this has been a long journey for us all at the SPW forum, so you are duty bound to keep us informed of how your date went alright :lol: Now seriously , um yes i have been know on occasion to be serious *cough* who is that always wretchedly coughing around me? Anyway i would really like to know how it went - crossing my fingers for you.

allanboy

:) :) :)

weehaw, great afternoon!
Drank a can of beer, got the girl at school, got us a icecream. Went to the parking lot(on the 7th floor or something, great view) kissed her there. :) . Got our movie tickets, sat down, kissed again. In the movies, kissed her twice, had her around my arm. Dropped her at school, with another kiss.
Kissing rocks! god that came out nerdy...
Ask her about the two of us together, erhm, "focusing on studies, etc". Damn, what´s next? In normal circunstances(sp?) i would be all anxious, but hell, there´s nothing in my mind right now!

shit, thanks alot, everybody.
Now, gotta improve my kissing!

Danfalc

Banned
Hey nice one mate

Glad it went well for ya man.And as for kissing, its like everything else,practice makes perfect.So i guess your just going to have to keep kissing this girl.... what a shame :wink:

fiona

Now, gotta improve my kissing!

Looks like you know what you are doing anyway! :lol: Don't be too hard on yourself ok

redlady

Wooohoooo Gotta love a happy ending - sniffles, chokes back tears - 'my boy's all grown up' :lol: Very Very happy for you. :D