Teachers & cute guys

Laima4254

Hello everyone. I might be not so good in English... well, I hope you'll understand me :)
As some of you already said, there is a problem with being around teachers or cute guys. It drives me crazy! I always liked older people <45. And now all of my teachers are males! It doesn't mean I like them all, but some of them make me get red. And I can't look into their eyes. The most awful thing is what they may think :? Sometimes it even makes me think that I like them, but I really don't. Also last time my classmate (he's cute) sat right next to me, face to face 8O (don't even want to remember) and asked why I'm so quiet and other stuff... Sure I turned red. I don't know what's happening to me, but I have panic attacs when I see that handsome builder at school that stares at me, or that young teacher who always makes fun of me, or the guy I really like... I don't even want him to come close, because I don't want to be embarrassed with shaky hands, red face, trembling body muscles and stuff like that. When all this combined with any sexual conversation my neck and head get so tight, that it starts shaking and then I feel like I'm not alive. I start avoid people that may like or love me :(
I put make-up on my cheeksand nose. It helps to hide redness on 50% I think :roll: There are lots of things I would like to share, just because I don't have anybody to tell this.

sidney

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!

i go red infront of this male teacher in school aswell, i just walk past him and i go red, i also get that tight feeling like someone is streching my skin. also i go red more when im talking to my male teacher than all the rest of my female teachers, and i dont want him to think i fancy him, although i too like older men :D
and at one point when my friends kept saying "i bet you fancy him" i was like maybe i do because i go so red, but i dont, because it happens when i talk to everyone so ignore that

but it is difficult and i really do feel the same way, at least we know we're not crazy. . i think :)

Kien

Nooh, shyness in girls is often just cute. :3 Shyness is seen natural in girls, nothing bad. Shy boys are seen as pathetic and geeky.

gobbledegook

oh this used to happen to me too and no we're not crazy, well maybe I am but that's another story...lol :D

kien why do you say shy boys are seen as pathetic and geeky? I've never thought that about a boy before nor did I hear anybody say it :? actually I normally feel more comfortable approaching somebody shy like me. Also I don't think redness is cute...