Thanks Biff!

SPECTACULAR

Well guys, I am acctually talking to all of you. As we saw, biff has came to the forum and started with a post which provoked a storm of criticism and things like (get outta here asshole :evil: ) and (you know nothing :evil: ) and (you are ignorant :evil: ) and that actually he expected before he write what he wrote. and by the time the name "Biff" has become an adjective which means something bad. I remember someone wrote to someone else :" don't be a biff!".after that he said he won't post on this site again, but he did for some reason. :?:

Then, after all this storm, he insisted on keep helping just to tell us something like "I'm here to help not to make fun of you. I gave you a way to relieve what you have because i have a brother whho has the same problrm as you. i feel your problem but you misunderstood me".

I'm sure that's what happened. I ignored posting on his topic for some reason, but after the series he wrote and anmed: "Biff # of #", i couldn't ignore that no more. he wrote a story, a what-to-do section and a how-to-do section as well. that helped a lot. and many of us has admitted that what he wrote is useful. the others kept watching and quite. :oops:

Now, my idea is to thank Biff for what he wrote and for the time he spent writng all what he wrote and for his fair fight against a whole forum. 8O
Can we all please say " thank you biff" for one last time?
He probably has left because i didn't see him for almost three days. Everybody, it's now obvious that what biff has been trying to offer was help and nothing else. That's why he stood all that war bravely.

Well, for me, THANKS BIFF for all what you did and i hope to see you again on the forum. try to help your brother with the prescreption you gave. :)

and thanks everybody for reading my topic. await your replys. :eek:

Tim001

SPECTACULAR said:
Now, my idea is to thank Biff for what he wrote and for the time he spent writng all what he wrote

Yeah, I guess that must have taken a while to write. I've been thinking about the posts and even printed them out. It's really not a bad way of looking at things. Though it's not brilliantly original, I'm not sure what else there is that will fall into my lap to help me cope that is any better. I hate drugs; I've done exposure/CBT therapy with limited success. I'm not sure there will ever be a "magic" pill to make everything better. Maybe it is worth a try. My problem is that SA is my life right now. I’m not sure I even know what a normal life is like.

In the meantime, if his posts were genuine and not just some attempt to wind us up, then yes, I will say thanks to Biff.

zyxockjm

yes, thank you biff for contributing. it's hard to imagine that a non-sp person would actually care to help us sp's. ur posts helped me a lot.

Sebastian

Actually, Biff's first impression as an arrogant and uncaring person might have been a strategy to attract as many people's attention as possible. This is used very often in ads, in marketing, in business and even culture (literature, movies, poems, etc.) where, no matter if the message is positive or negative, it is intended to shock the viewers/readers, etc. in order to catch their attention. If this is true, Biff tried to attract as many people as possible in order to reach as many people as he could.

SPECTACULAR

Thanks Tim001 for your post which means a lot. specially this:
I'm not sure there will ever be a "magic" pill to make everything better
--------
Thank you nick and this:
We are all students of each other
is deep...
--------
Thank you zyxockjm as well for what you wrote.
it's hard to imagine that a non-sp person would actually care to help us sp's
good people still exist, ha? :)
--------
Thanks sebastian but i haven't seen a "thank you" yet?

thanks all and i'm stilll waiting for all the forum.. come on people just a thank you.. :?

Yossarian

For God's sake. Biff isn't going to post here because he has a life and isn't socially phobic. Christ I was on his side until people have tried to turn him into some sort of martyr.

He had an idea, it took an eternity to express it, some people didn't agree. Get over it.

SPECTACULAR

Thanks IcanDoIt...
Yossarian,
eminem once said:
if you got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing... :lol:

still waiting for everybody and, hopefully, Biff. :wink:

Chilling__Echo

i don't mean to be a protestor and by all means, if you got something from Biff, honestly, more power to ya. as long as we can all get it from somewhere. but i also have to say that i think what biff said was exactly what we all know we have to do inside, only drawn out. we all know that the only way to get over this is to break the cycle and think differently and get over ourselves, get out there and do something blah blah blah. plenty have said the same in the past and done so without the sarcasm and arrogance. this is the only reason i don't thank biff.

plus i thought biff was a chick???? married and had kids? just a side note. maybe i'm confused i don't know.

Yossarian

SPECTACULAR said:
Thanks IcanDoIt...
Yossarian,
eminem once said:
if you got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing... :lol:

still waiting for everybody and, hopefully, Biff. :wink:

I'm confused. Did you get that quote wrong or are you suggesting if you have something to say that isn't nice, you should say it?

Are you suggesting what I said wasn't nice? Because I disagreed with you? Because I don't like being told what to think? Because I don't like being told how to act.

Hey you want to support Biff that's great. It's a good thing. More power to you. Just don't tell me to reply to your post, agreeing with you. I have my own mind thank you very much.

Yossarian

Chilling__Echo said:
plus i thought biff was a chick???? married and had kids?

Ummm....who do think alot of women marry and have kids with?. You do know about the birds and the bees right? lol

pitkreet

And don't forget, Biff had a friend called Stan....I don't know any women with a friend called Stan.

Also, Biff worked in sales....not exactly chick material.

Toad

I didn't want to get involved in this, but come on...i think we all know what we need to do, but doing it is the hard part....i dunno, what biff said just kinda seemed...obvious to me. It's not the know how that we need it's the execution of it.

Chilling__Echo

Chilling__Echo wrote:
plus i thought biff was a chick???? married and had kids?

Ummm....who do think alot of women marry and have kids with?. You do know about the birds and the bees right? lol

as in PERSONALLY had the kids. but oh well, guess biff sounds feminine to me whatever i dunno

i work in sales and i'm a chick. out of the three stores i've been in, only two of my coworkers were men.

SPECTACULAR

Chilling echo,maggie and toad are you sure that you have read what biff typed, reread the "Biff 5 of 5" topic and you'll understand.
come on, people started posting their experiencies about it.

yossarian, it looks like i misunderstood what you wrote. it's all about the sentence "get over it". i got allergy to it. it means that i'm wasting my time doing something i shouldn't be doing which i really hate. and i heared that a lot when people make comments on my sp.

if offeneded you anyhow by what eminem says, please accept my apology. :oops:

thaanks everybody, and we are still open for some more thanks. :lol:

Toad

I dunno...maybe I'm blind, but I still don't see why we should thank someone for recycled ideas that, at least I, was already aware of...if some people learned something from him good, I'm happy for them, but we don't need to treat someone who gives us recycled ideas like a savior because to be honest it disgusts me. Give praise when earned...maybe you feel this was earned but I sure still don't see it.

Chilling__Echo

what Toad said and add my original post just because it's what i think:

if you got something from Biff, honestly, more power to ya. as long as we can all get it from somewhere. but i also have to say that i think what biff said was exactly what we all know we have to do inside, only drawn out. we all know that the only way to get over this is to break the cycle and think differently and get over ourselves, get out there and do something blah blah blah. plenty have said the same in the past and done so without the sarcasm and arrogance. this is the only reason i don't thank biff.