try this!

hey people!

ive suffered so bad from blushing, and now when i feel like im blushing i look in the mirror and nearly all the time im not red!!
u should try it, sometimes u might be blushing but ive found that its just the feeling that you are. this has boosted my confidence and ive been more sociable lately too.
just keep reminding yourself that ur probably the only one who notices that ur nervous, and dont let the feeling of blushing stop you from doing what you want to do!

sidney

yea that happens to me aswell, we all just hav to keep thinking that it isnt as bad as we think once u get that into ur head it will make u feel better=D

Lissa1990

Thats what my councillor told me. Apparently you can feel hot and sweaty as if youre turning red, but still be the same colour. I always try to catch myself in the mirror too.

Winter

I'd like to believe it but thing is people have pointed it out my blushing before so I find it hard to :s

scarface1

yes you are correct when you say that sometimes you think you are blushing but you really are not. I have also noticed for me that the opposite is just as true. I've given presentations in school, thinkink, wow this is going great, i'm not blushing at all. Then some asshole says out loud, that kids face is sooo red!!! So blushing is blushing.