~ Wanna chat with a fun stranger?

BrokenDream

Wandering around this place today....It seems lately I've been getting friends...then losing more....with large gaps of being alone in between. Anyone wanna chat right now? I have gmail, yahoo, msn, and aol....anything works really. I mean...is it just me? Up until about 2 months ago I had no friends at all....expect the few that were always bullying me...the only time I had a real friend..was...wait that never happened...and now the friends I had all left me D: So seriously guys..cmon...this is suposed to be filled with other social phobics, right? lets relate here...any stories any of you wanna share? Wanna chat? Share advice? Give any tips? I'll be sitting in my room writing like I usually am...so I got time :D ~<3 (No, I'm not trying to make any of you feel sorry for me, I'm just trying to find someone out to chat with by seeing if anyone has a similar story...honest)

Iluv

Hi welcome! I'm always here to chat just find me in the chatroom in the bottom of the page whenever I'm online.

razzle dazzle rose

Hello BrokenDream and welcome to the forum. I'd like to chat with you; if you see my name in the chatbox feel free to do so. This goes for everyone else too :)

Emperor

I can only chat on gtalk, do you guys mind adding me because I'd love to chat with any of you people.

Here's my gmail: [email protected] :)

Thanks!!

Edit: I'm always online btw :)

Last edited: