Want to sell my Idrostar!!

Newguy

If anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible. Give me a message or a post on here, anything would be helpful. I really just want to sell my machine as I do not use it and it's a hassle to put it on ebay as there isn't many categories you can actually put this thing in. It is in very good condition and have used it only for 18 uses. I remembered these figure because anyone who does iontophoresis will know to count their maintenance or their every treatment. Please people can you let me know if you are interested in purchasing one so I can put it up on ebay. I have more than a years manufacturers warranty left with STD Pharmaceuticals which will be included along with everything including the foam which came with the product. Nothing will be missing and everything is still in packets. I can assure you it will be much much cheaper than the actual price online now which is £335.00. I am selling my machine near £200 which I think is really cheap.

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Last edited:

Newguy

My reason for selling is that I have found other ways of keeping my sweating under control. I can take more pictures if anyone wants to see them.