Watch what they do...

Fuzzy

If somebody sticks out their hand to me I quickly press mine frimly against my shirt before I shake theirs. Afterwards, I know that theyve just felt the hot wey wet slim of my hand and in that moment, the feeling is extremly awkward for me. After shaking hands, I watch to see what they do. Mostly nobody will say anything, although some will coment. I watch to see if they'll use their right hand to then touch my shoulder or pat my arm or wipe off their hand as they walk away. I watch to see the behavior of others that I see shaking hands and what they do with their right hand afterwards.

Fuzzy said:
If somebody sticks out their hand to me I quickly press mine frimly against my shirt before I shake theirs. Afterwards, I know that theyve just felt the hot wey wet slim of my hand and in that moment, the feeling is extremly awkward for me. After shaking hands, I watch to see what they do. Mostly nobody will say anything, although some will coment. I watch to see if they'll use their right hand to then touch my shoulder or pat my arm or wipe off their hand as they walk away. I watch to see the behavior of others that I see shaking hands and what they do with their right hand afterwards.

I never failed to carry a handkerchief with me just in case.

wibbze2

I understand completely what you are talking about as I suffer from varying degrees of palmar HH, but I wouldn't become too obsessed with it if I were you.

I have to shake hands with people a lot and have noticed that it's quite common for people to have clammy hands - maybe you don't notice it if your hands are always wet.

iDShaDoW

Yea, it sucks though when people think you're nervous or whatever cause your hands are clammy when that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Nervousness and anxiety in certain situations can come across as weakness to people.