Well folks, we've made Digg.com (sadly)

Jita2k

Top of Digg.com:
http://digg.com/odd_stuff/i_cant_believe_this_was_on_digg

Original Quote:
http://digg.com/business_finance/Qwest_To_Workers_Pee_In_A_Urinal_Bag_Classy?t=13864924#c13885031

Actual Quote:
I know you were kidding but this is actually a very good idea. I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 28 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends™) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for -- to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad :(

My comment:
Look on the bright side, at least we're getting some publicity.

Carstuar

Jita2k said:
...There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad :(

LOL!

Aramid

I was smiling at that post. The diapers in connection with hyperhidrosis made my day happy. I thought diapers are for those with bladder problems or for infants but in this case a guy suffering from hyperhidrosis made something creative. :D