What are you listening to?

Hi, i know its a very cliched sort of thing to post. but i was just sitting here wondering about other people here's tastes in music.

me:

The Cure - Just Like Heaven

despise

i'm listening to the newest Mudvayne album - Lost and Found
the song i'm listening to right now is - All that you are. it's so nice i feel like crying :p
i love this album! :D i'm so glad i got it.

Toad

The CD I've been listening to a good amount the past few days is Demon Days by Gorillaz...the song I'm listening to right now though is Last Train by Lostprophets...followed by Ugly by The Exies...and so on and so forth...

redlady

Just bought Sir Elton John's greatest hits today - beautiful - genius.
I love Enya as well - melodious - magic.

ScaredGirl

Like pretty much all music except for rap and heavy medal. If it's screaming and jarring it's probably not on my list - sets off my SP.

SG

LittleMissScareAll

now I'm listening to "Rain" by Trivium, which is my favorite song at the moment. I love pretty much any metal. 8) And industrial and other rock...I can't relate to any other kind of music(pop or country or anything like that), and it just depresses me, makes me wanna rip my hair out, and makes me realize what an outcast I really am...so I always listen to metal because alot of metal lyrics describe me perfectly. And I love the sound of it. 8) And I'm also a very angry person which is probably another reason why I love metal so much. If I didn't have SP and could actually play an instrument or if my voice didn't get sore from screaming I would love to be in a metal band. :cry:

And while I was editing this, "Step Up" by Drowning Pool came on.

Dread_Nerd

Currently on my playlist...

Covenant, Soman, The Cure, Switchblade Symphony, Killing Joke, Sisters of Mercy, The Mission, Velvet Revolver, Dennis Brown, Utah Saints, Dead Can Dance....

Scottish_Player

The Verve Pipe - Freshman

Ive been playing it practicaly non stop since i first heard it over a week ago.

Its based on truth about a girl the guys had in their group with them and they all used her for sex, but she wanted more than sex she wanted a relationship with one of them but none of them wanted the same, so she killed her self and now they all feel guilty about it.

"My best friend took a week's vacation to forget her
His girl took a week's worth of valium and slept
Now he's guilt stricken sobbing with his head on the floor
Thinks about her now and how he never really wept he says"

http://www.songmeanings.net/ that is a good site for finding out what songs mean and why they where written