what are your plans this summer?

Phoenixx

Just started thinking about my plans this morning actually.

- Buy stuff for college
- Cooking, create new recipes, etc. (I'm actually thinking of creating a blog, but I'm not sure yet. :p)
- Try to actually read the books I've had sitting on a shelf for almost a year now
- Finish up doctor appts. before college
- Do some gardening
- Maybe work on some art

B

Beatrice

Just started thinking about my plans this morning actually.

- Buy stuff for college
- Cooking, create new recipes, etc. (I'm actually thinking of creating a blog, but I'm not sure yet. :p)
- Try to actually read the books I've had sitting on a shelf for almost a year now
- Finish up doctor appts. before college
- Do some gardening
- Maybe work on some art

Are you...... me?

Seriously. I could have written that.

Scary :eek:

coyote

I am employed full time - so that part doesn't change - just gets busier, but this year I'll mostly be knocking off at 5pm (yay!)

In my time off...

cycling, kayaking, hiking, in general try to be outdoors as much as possible

try to get to more music venues - lots of live music up here in the summer

we'll see what else develops

A l a n

I'll be getting my driver's license and am in the process of looking for a job. Also taking a couple of summer classes for university, but mainly doing this as an excuse to leave the house more often.

NoModernRomance

I hope you're right! My mom's telling me during lunch hour I should find someone to sit with but eating in front of people terrifies me and I'm happier to be eating alone in my cell, to be honest!

I hate eating in front of people too. If it's someone I know in a more private setting it's ok.. but I avoid going to restaurants like the plague. I may go out to eat a couple times a year, but that's when a friend drags me there / or is work related (and I feel bad for turning them down so often).

Lexis

My summer doesn't sound very evenful, but I do want to
- get a part time job
- get out more often (walking, swimming...etc)
- go kayaking
- try getting a tan without burning to a crisp
- and hopefully get to travel for back-to-school clothes before the summer ends