What books are you reading?

longlivesolitude

Hello

What have you read recently or still reading?
And what about favorite books?
Everything from comics to cooking books :)

I'm currently reading Red Dragon (the first book in the Hannibal Lector trilogy) in english, not sure if I'm going to finish it though. I don't read that much fiction.

My favorites are probably:
The art of happiness (howard c. cutler talking with Dalai Lama)
Overcoming Social anxiety and shyness by gillian butler.. heh.

At the moment I'm reading Measure for measure (the play by Shakespeare), A Toy Epic (Emyr Humphreys) and A Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde) for my A level English lit. For fun I'm reading The Subtle Knife (Phillip Pullman).

Naomi.

Toad

I would have to say that my favorite books are The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. I'm currently reading...well...will shortly start reading I suppose is more accurate... Chainfire which is book 9 (i think) in the series. If you like the Lord of the Rings books and are looking for something to read, you might want to check this series out...I think it's better than the Lord of the Rings. I also like the Harry Potter books (who doesn't :p ).

young

i can't read... there i've said it. my horrible truth is finally open to the public. NOW maybe people will love me for me, instead of my sexy body.

one day, maybe...

kattness

bret easton ellis - lunar park

andddd sylvia plaths poems (amazin! :D )

and just finnshed reading girl interupted.(one of my favs)

i read alot,books are the only thing i can completly lose myself in.

kattness

yep right member.....luckily your butt will remain unkicked :p

ummm i have maya angelou poems but i dont think it comes close to sylvia plaths...im pretty addicted to her :?
ive read jeanette winterson written on the body, loved the way she wrote that.
i will look under your other recommendations as it looks like you have mega book choseing skills :p