What has worked for me!

riz8651

im only new on the forum but have always been coming on to read other peoples stories and now willing to share what helps me.
I suffer from sweaty hands and feet and also when im nervous and hot facial sweating which is the worst type of sweating! as people notice it and think your weird and ask you why are you sweating for?
I was prescribed probanthine which i take 30mg before a social situation such as job interview, dinner etc and it works quite well in keeping my face from sweating and helps keep my hands from dripping
and i was also prescribed deralin which is a beta blocker which stops adrenalin from being produced (anti anxiety drug)
so far whenever i need to be in a social situation i take 1mg of deralin and 30 mg of probanthine and it keeps me dry pretty much the whole day!
this might not work for everyone but it helps me :)

fatbeer

I used to take pro-banthium. It worked a treat for me too.

Warning for those who like to have a drink though: it helps cause major memory loss if you get drunk. It is quicker and easier to get drunk too as your body is dehydrated. I use to get memory loss of over an hour out of my night... ::(: ...mind you It wasn't cause I was getting too drunk either.

Must be others out there with HH that like a drink as it is just a nice was to dehydrate your body. :) Be careful when drinking and taking pro-banthium though, this is why I no longer take it.

woofytalk

I'm glad you guys have found solutions that actually worked for you. I take it, high levels of Aluminum Chloride (Drysol and Maxim) do nothing for your localized excessive sweating (hands and underarms)?