What should I do??!

marki

Last summer I had a very mental exhausting cleaning job. There were alot of other young people that worked there and it was so scary for me, everyday whenn i went there i had bad anxiety, like dizziness, weakness in my leggs and exxessive sweating..Now yesterday my boss of that cleaning job called, if i would like to work there and my mom said: 'Sure she would like that very much!' Whenn i heard that i totally freaked out against my parents, i yelled to them that i was absolutely not going to work there, i run to my room and cried for hours..I think i was VERY overeacted but that idea of going back to those people who caused me "anxiety attacks" and nausea and all that stuff.. i just couldn't handle that.. i alreaddy went to a new school were im still very nervous about to go there every day, that's just way enough for me, i cant have that cleaning jod also i would just be even more nervous and totally freak out.. Now im worried about my future, i have some financial problems so i really NEED the money and i just can't figure a job that isn't emotional exhausting for me. I also don't want my parents to hate me even more then they alreaddy do by not having a job.. i just don't know what to do. What do you think should i just take that job?? Maybe i'll never be able to have a job again, b/c there's nothing available anymore..

On such days I wish I could just switch my mind off ..

Hurricane

I think you should wait till u feel a bit better, there will always be plenty of jobs, I would have reacted the same way as u did, don't your parents support u with money? are u still living at home?

marki

Dankjewel voor julie reacties!

Unfortunately my parents don't support me with money so i just need a job :(

i didn't knew you were dutch worrydoll! by the way, i live in groningen, thats pretty close to drenthe :)

anyway, i think im going to do what hurricane said, just wait until i feel better. But on the other side you're also right about the interview worrydoll .. :)

Hurricane

it's not that I don't think you should go out there and conquer your fears, but u must be ready for it, otherwise u'll be worse off afterwards, so maybe better wait a bit and work hard in school :)

black_mamba

Ok - I know that introducing so many anxiety-inducing events or projects into your life is a bad idea from experience, however I also know that jobs are far easier to loose than to find.

What about taking the job up again for financial reasons, but continue to look for a better one in the mean time (and yes I know this is going to squeeze out all your free time)....just a suggestion.

:)

marki

:lol:
Woww Zooo, thats very good! I just hope you didn't mean that :D

And Worrydoll i must say i admire your courage very much, moving to a whole new country??! Im sure i couldn't do that.

I can understand that deffinitely in you're situation it must be very hard and i hope you'll find your way soon here! im sure you will.. Holland is a nice place to live, i guess :)

And you're Dutch is fine, almost as good as my English.. :p