When is it time to give up?

Cryptolysergick

On and off I lose my sense of humor, I heard girlds like a sense of humor besides a nice crisp 100 dollar bill. I have neitehr, Things arent really looking up, when can you tell that its time to just quit?

Chilling__Echo

hmmm... never? i know that's not what you want to hear but here's what i look for in a guy...

honestly, sensitivity (not the chick flick, cries all the time kind), patience, understanding, ambitious, open - mindedness, as well as other things.

see humor or money in there anywhere? not there. not a necessity. my point? there are girls out there that aren't that shallow.

plus, i think everyone has a sense of humor somewhere though how you feel has to do alot with it (i.e. if you're depressed, humor is nothing). i think if you found someone that you were compatable with (which is the whole point in the first place), it wouldn't be about your sense of humor or how much money you have. no matter how hopeless it seems, don't give up.

by the way, what is Cryptolysergick??

Cryptolysergick

Chilling__Echo said:
hmmm... never? i know that's not what you want to hear but here's what i look for in a guy...

honestly, sensitivity (not the chick flick, cries all the time kind), patience, understanding, ambitious, open - mindedness, as well as other things.

see humor or money in there anywhere? not there. not a necessity. my point? there are girls out there that aren't that shallow.

plus, i think everyone has a sense of humor somewhere though how you feel has to do alot with it (i.e. if you're depressed, humor is nothing). i think if you found someone that you were compatable with (which is the whole point in the first place), it wouldn't be about your sense of humor or how much money you have. no matter how hopeless it seems, don't give up.

by the way, what is Cryptolysergick??

Hey I have all those traits! and its made up :-/ taken from two different things.

Chilling__Echo

and its made up :-/ taken from two different things.

ah ok :D

but i think girls going for nothing but guys that are funny and are loaded goes with girls thinking guys only go for big tits and sex. though there might be alot in both cases out there, but there's alot if not more out there for the right reasons.

GettingThere

Winston Churchill was a really interesting individual. A charasmatic, highly intelligent leader who also happened to have more than his share of problems suffering from bouts of depression he used to call "the black dog", he was also an alcoholic who reportedly drank a pint of brandy every night.

Despite his private hassles he really was an achiever who strove on for a better life and greater achievements. He will forever be remembered for his wonderful speeches including one which included this;
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up.".

You cannot see a tree grow but you can gauge it's growth over time. If you life was to improve by only a fraction of a percent every day than you would not notice it in the short term but looking back years from now you would both see, feel and acknowledge it.

Chilling__Echo

wonderful wonderful post!

You cannot see a tree grow but you can gauge it's growth over time. If you life was to improve by only a fraction of a percent every day than you would not notice it in the short term but looking back years from now you would both see, feel and acknowledge it.

beautiful! :D

black_mamba

As in; if he thinks that women just want money then he's on the wrong track...

Don't give up, there are 6.3 Billion people on the planet, keep looking. :D