Which came first? SA or Low Self Esteem.

Do you believe SA causes low self esteem, or do you think low self esteem is a result of SA?

• SA causes low self esteem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tim001

Here's something for everyone to think about.

Do you believe SA causes low self esteem, or do you think low self esteem is a result of SA?

maggie

i think low self-esteem comes first...i have always had low self-esteem, but social phobia seemed to get progressively worse....

Chilling__Echo

hmm interesting question, never thought about.

but i'd might go with low self-esteem. or more not being sure of oneself that alot of times comes with adolescence (which is when SA comes about most of the time), then low self esteem which mutates into SA... i guess

Hellraising

Low self esteem first. At least that was the case for me. Then having SA causes your self confidence to plunge lower.

Fighter86

Hellraising said:
Low self esteem first. At least that was the case for me. Then having SA causes your self confidence to plunge lower.

Same for me. But I have never ever admitted to any1 that I have low self esteem...this is my 1st time...well, every1 has a 1st time :D

Eli

good question! for me it was low self-esteem first - i have been doubting the usefuless of my existance as far back as i can remember...

Danuk

For me marajuana = paranoia = stop going outside = bad sa and finnaly low self esteem