• Blushing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flushing

• Both equally suck

• Total voters

sensitive

wait a minute, what does flushing mean?!!! (by the way i am not a native speaker, also learning english) so it is a new word to me. wait a minute, he is also not a native speaker, i guess he knows english better than me! :( , anyway i just looked at it in my dictionary, i guess flushing is another word of blushing, just not sure.

redlady

Do you mean flushing as in - a wave of heat experienced in fever, menopause etc... if so than flushing is worse - if not than flushing is just blushing, so they equally suck.

Nadine333

Well I experience extreme blushing which in turn makes me extremley hot which makes my face and body sweat loads...... by this time.... You will see the back of my head and I am running..... ha........... so i say both equally suck x

clairet

I'm still confused about what flushing is. Is it when you go white or is it another word for when you go red?? White or red, that is the question. i'll have a glass of red please barmen and ice in the cider...

ShadowCat

grumblina said:
clairet said:
I'm still confused about what flushing is. Is it when you go white or is it another word for when you go red?? White or red, that is the question. i'll have a glass of red please barmen and ice in the cider...

DEFINITION

Flushing

Flushing describes episodic attacks of redness of the skin together with a sensation of warmth or burning of the face, neck, and less frequently the upper trunk and abdomen.

Oh, I get that all the time :? I hate that feeling.