whining vs Legitimate SA issues

crashmodem

I was reading though some of the posts that people have replied to about my issues, and i feel that people think that i am whining and complaining on little issues in my life.

First off, nobody has lived my life, and have had some of the hardships that i have been through. Granted that we all share the same problem with SA, however everyone experiences the issue differently. My issues are regarding gaining confidence, and women. because as you all know that if you don't have the confidence, and have no way of boosting it, women will stay away from you like you were carrying the plague. I am through trying to play all the games that women invent to try and reel us to them, and i have made it clear that no matter what i do, i have tried online match making, i have tried to move away to meet new people, and i have had no luck meeting anyone

I have figured my chances of meeting any women are slim to nil, because i don't have any interests, after working for 8 hours a day, i am so emotionally and physically drained, that i don't feel like going out, what else am i suppose to do?

If women are going to be sooooo lame and look for guys who will treat them like crap, and igore the shy guys because they might not have enough confidence, well why should I waste my time on women or anyone.

Anonymous

i know this isn't what your looking for but i had to add my 2 cents :wink: . First off, id be proud you can make an 8 hour day. It's not easy for most of us to do that. (i did it for 20 years but cant bring myself to do that anymore) And im sure your gonna find someone once you can rest up a bit. :) Do you like pets??? There are pet activities out there and "usually" girls who love their pets have softer hearts. Not all of them that's for sure! but might be a start??

Anonymous

Crashmodem i wouldnt say whining vs legitimate but more like negative vs positive you never seem too have any positive feedback people that read your posts (all 500 of them that is) feel a bit more down after reading them how about try posting some stuff you've acomplished while enduring your sp.

Crimefish

For every person who thinks you're whining, there's another who understands and empathises completely with your situation, Crash. Unfortunately, there will always be people who think you are exaggerating your issues, or over-reacting to a problem, even though they shouldn't judge, because they can't know what you're going through.
There is a wide spectrum of SA problems. While some people can't do job interviews, for example, others find them easy, but find it impossible to talk to members of the opposite sex. This can make for a very lonely life.
People should try to understand that just because we all have SA, we don't necessarily have the same problems.
[/rant]