Who here has pets??

I for one would advise anybody who is lonesome to get a dog/cat or another pet you prefer. They love you pretty much unconditionally and are always loyal and depend on you. My two cats are a riot to watch and they love their daddy.

paul

I have a dog (a samoyed) and she can be so annoying sometimes! She has this habit where she likes to hump every dog/person she sees, and you can imagine that is not the best scenario for someone with SA :oops:
But having a pet is nice. Thoughtless - maybe a dog for your next pet? If you don't let them out on their own, the chance they'll get hit by a car is very low. Sorry about your cats :(

sensitive

i feel so jealous, i don't have any pets :? . actually almost nobody's here has pets, it is just not popular. well, dogs aren't my favourite but cats sound reasonable. i guess bunny is the best pet, i like how they look like 8) . also birds are cute especially parrots.

allanboy

Used to have 2 hamsters. Both died... Poor bastards.

oh wait, just remembered, one of those i gave to a cousin, who is taking good care of it!

redlady

I have a cat he's black with orangey eyes - he looks like a mini me panther he's gorgeous and very sleek with a lovely temperament. We called him Midnight but i just call him 'pus'.

Invisible_Alien

I got a cat. Had her for almost ten years. She's the most adorable cutest little furball in the world. She's an indoor cat and very happy that way. I know she loves me and all but when she was younger she used to greet me at the door. Now she just waits for me to come over to her :x . Cats are very easy pets and regardless of what anyone says they are as loving and affectionate as dogs, if not more.

koyaanisqatsi

Two cats, acquired more or less by accident. Both are more or less feral and I'm the only person that can get close to them. "Jaws" was acquired in Virginia and he is so named because he was vicious at first. I just kept leaving food out for other neighborhood cats and along he came. We get along fine now. "Stormy" is a cat I inherited when my mother died last August. They both let me near them most of the time, but neither are very friendly. They may follow me out to the end of the driveway if I walk out. I'm all they have...I feed them. I don't really think they give a damn about me, but I'm a severely depressed SPic so I think that about all living things.

Boundless

I personaly have no pets,but i love my dads cat ^^ when i get my own place think ill have a couple of cats :D

ColdAsIce

I own a 2year old Awesome German Shepherd but he looks more like a Grisley Bear, hes huge!!, (v cuddley though) and believe me when hes out for his humping action so to speak, the street is diserted in 10 seconds flat!!!...lol

aoao

i dun have any pets anymore.. i had a cat for 11 years, we got rid of him because he was too messy and old. i miss him, but i'm coping well. *sigh*

PhantomPod

I have a dog and a cat. I love them both SO much. I'm going to be going off to college in a few days, and I'm gonna be missing them a lot.

SPECTACULAR

actually almost nobody's here has pets, it is just not popular
well sensitive, you haven't known me then. I'm the biggest cats lover in Saudi Arabia. all my life, i had like 99 cats or so. some of them died, some of them ran away and some of them stayed and reproduced. i now have only four cats. three little kitties with their mom. their dad ran away because they keep crying at night! :lol:

about their loyalit, I DON'T THINK SO. as soon as your cat knows the way outside, they will keep trying and trying until they do it. And once they do it, no matter how many times you call for them to come back, they won't.

this is the bad part about them. plus, for me, i can't talk to them because they are eaither sleeping, fighting or eating and in all these times, i can't talk to them.
i do talk to their mom from time to time because she's a little mature but she never even look at me. it's just like when i tried talking to a plant because i watched a program in the TV about how plants are good listeners and believe me, that was crap!

IceLad

I've had a cockatiel for 8 years now. She's quite moody and temperamental, and will bite and scratch anyone apart from me.

racheH

I have a standard grey chinchilla. He let's us cradle him like a baby and kiss his nose and stuff. :)