Why dont all the guests join?? Theres like 78 guests online!

sensitive

You wouldn't believe this. It took me a year to join these forums!!! However it wasn't becasue i was afraid or something like that. I just wasn't aware of the whole thing that time so I think they will join as soon as they realise they have SA.

I discover this site in 2004, joined on July 2005. At the beginning i been here for couple of times then i just forgot about it, i returned to here after several months and decided to join it.

sensitive

Now there are about 80 guests!! what the hell are they going? just watching or what?

Unless they are spys!! who knows.

Hey plz join us, you are missing all the fun here!!

Faith

People with social anxiety (especially) need time to "feel" out a certain forum or situation.

It's tough to be a "joiner" and many would rather be a "lurker" than jump right in and start discussing the topics at hand for fear of being "exposed." They could be afraid of rejection, saying something "stupid", or maybe, just maybe, they want to see what this site is all about, and get a feel for the members here.

Remember, we're all here for the same reason. For some, it takes a bit of time to join anything. :wink:

sensitive

Good analysis Faith and i agree with you :D . So take it easy guys.

I guess you are a new member, nice to see you and welcome to here. I like your avatar, is that you? :roll:

Faith

sensitive said:
Good analysis Faith and i agree with you :D . So take it easy guys.

I guess you are a new member, nice to see you and welcome to here. I like your avatar, is that you? :roll:

Yes that's me. I didn't want to hide behind anything only because I'm tired of hiding all the time. I don't care who knows about this problem I have anymore. :wink:

And yeah I'm fairly new, joined a few months back, but forgot about it until tonite. Glad I signed back on though. :D

Mykul

hehe, maybe we should like start a new post to make all the guests feel welcome... Ya know, like something that will grad there attention in the subject... Just so they know that they will fit in here because we all suffer from the same problems and stuff =]

young

i think it's the free cheese we're giving out. I said go with the milk and cookies. Everyone loves milk and cookies. But no! we've got to give out cheese.