Why take so many drugs or botox for underarm sweating?

seekinghelp

I don't know - simplicity is key for me. But when I read these posts, I want to swallow a grenade. Yes, HH sucks and is inherently complex; but why try complex treatments when simpler solutions exist?

My hands, feet, underarms and ******* sweat like a water hose. I successfully treated my hands and feet with iontophoresis. Yessir. I have achieved 100% dryness with my armpits using SweatStop Forte+, seen here:

Anti-perspirant sweating SweatStop Aloe Vera Forte plus+

This stuff is so potent, I spray about once every two weeks and I am dry for another two weeks. Yes, 100% dry, no sweat from the armpits. I repeat, you spray your armpits with this stuff, and then it becomes dry. I'm still using the bottle that I bought 3 years ago.

Why do you deal with drugs and shots for armpit HH, when simpler solutions have worked?

seekinghelp

I am not an AD; I don't know how to refute that - take a picture of dry armpits (?) I've posted about this product years ago on this forum, maybe that will help.

After reading this forum, I get concerned about the lengths people go to for armpit treatment -- I understand HH sucks. I assure you my armpits drip with sweat, and the sweatstop works amazingly well for me; and the treatment is simple:

I spray my armpits, at least for me, once every couple of weeks, and I get 100% dryness. No other side effects.
- I don't take pills and would refuse that method of treatment
- Drysol for me was very weak
- I refuse to get liposuction or surgery
- I refuse to pay $1000 for botox for temporary success.

Back in August 24, 2007, I purchased that bottle for $39.80. Let's put this in perspective: From the purchase date until today, I have been able to have 100% dry armpits for 1083 days; that equates to $39.80 / 1083 = $0.0367/day for complete armpit dryness. Considering inflation, it's $0.0379/day for complete armpit dryness. And all I do is spray my armpits every couple of weeks.

I sound like an AD because when I reflect on my results and read what other modalities of treatment this forum is doing, you'd be a fool not to at least TRY the damn product. They do offer 30 day refund. Other people have had success with this product.

I'll leave it at that. I just want to help you guys understand there is another method of treatment for armpit sweating, and I consider it much, much simpler and cost effective than the alternatives.

skipper386

I had my sweat glands surgically removed over 5 years ago in Botox Australia, and have not regretted one minute of it. Though I find just lately I am becoming quite 'sticky' under the arm pits on humid days. Though this is not particularly worrying me, I am wondering if its possible for the glands to regrow.

landon

I read somewhere that it is possible for sweat glands to regrow, even after being surgically removed, though this is rare. Maybe you can try odaban for your armpits. It worked great for me when I used to have extremely sweaty armpits.

Sprawling

It sounds more like a HAPPY customer. I use "Certain Dry" for my underarms and I'm happy. I roll it on and it lasts several days. My underarms goes through stages when it likes to sweat, other times it seems to stay dry by it self.

Glad you are HAPPY seekinghelp.