Will Odaban/Drysol work if Hypercare didn't?

laubachman

Hi, I'm a 20-year-old college student and I've been suffering from axillary hyperhidrosis since I was about 14. I've tried Robinul (worked if I took a lot, but I couldn't stand the dry mouth) and a bunch of other things, as I'm sure you all have. I've also tried Hypercare which I've heard is like Driclor or Drysol. Hypercare barely helped my hyperhidrosis at all.

My question is should I give Driclor/Drysol a shot? Or since Hypercare didn't work, will these products (since they're basically the same thing) not work either? I've also heard about Odaban. I'm very excited about it because everyone has given it such great reviews. But I'm hesitant to try it, because I feel like it's similar to Hypercare (even though it's a spray), and if Hypercare failed, then so will Odaban. Although I am willing to try anything since this problem is driving me crazy. But I'm just wondering: should I expect different results from these products if Hypercare didn't work? Thank you for your help.

hyp-hi

If they are the same product but different name, don't expect different results. I would look into some of the other treatment options for axillary HH.