WOMEN !!! just a rant

tommydog

gaaaawd someone fuckin kill me please. i say something simple .. and she starts reading between the lines when theres nothing to read .. and carrying on like a lunatic ! then when i try and explain i have no idea what your talking about .. she starts with the defensive measures to prevent herself looking stupid and makes an even bigger fuss ! all of this because i said a simple very basic no philosophising behind it statement !!

and now she's gonna tell her girlfriends tommy blah blah blah.

anyway just a rant sorry :lol:

tommydog

basically what shits me .. is woman mis understand things, then when they realise they made a mistake .. they wont admit it gracefully ... only they have to start with the blaming other people !

so now im in trouble all of a sudden and getting blamed for the rubbish that goes through her head :roll: :lol:

im talking about a friend ... who there used to be something more .. so yer its a bit complicated

tommydog

i dunno its hard to maintain a friendship with her when i have to listen to this shit all the time. we decided a long time ago its friendship only. soooo why does she keep bringing up all this other stuff all the time ??!

GET OVER IT ! fuck !

she thinks i still like her .. actually she cant possibly be that thick weve been through it like a hundred thousand times .. i think whats really going on is she still likes me .. she's trying to resist and just keep it as a friendship .. but then anything i say is like a trigger to set her off cause cause really shes struggling with her own feelings !

but nooooo bieng a woman she cant admit it she has to make everything you you you did it

i dont mean to offend any females on this board .. im just ranting :D

tommydog

yes i understand that. every woman strives to have the upperhand in thier little minds all the time .. thats why woman are often percieved as "irrational" because alot of thier actions are derived from the above... its like a built in feature !

no .. im not gonna do it that way. im not going to let her think she dominates me just to pump her ego .. she's wrong, admit it, and lets get on with being friends.

LilMissTragic

Geez, must be something wrong with me...I don't rant, I dont take stuff too seriously and thankfully I don't suffer PMT...OMG, I'm just glad I dont live too close to worrydoll!!

tommydog

ok .. after all that description of what happened .. heres the comment that started it all ok. brace yourselves.

"oh ok, i thought (insert friends name here) was picking you up"

Yep, thats it. Thats all i said.

She asked me if i was picking her up, and i said the above, because thats what i thought. How you can misconstrue that and turn it into im in love and i wont let go is waaaaaaay beyond me

anyway, hello everyone *wave* thanks for listening

apologies if iv said anything offensive :D

Anonymous

worrydoll said:
men are all the same. theyre all a waste of time. all men are potential rapists. all they do is play mind games. they walk behind their dicks. they never grow up. heheheh just kidddinnnnnggg.....X

lmao!

Hey, wait a minute I thought it was the womyn that played mind games :eek: anywho....

awe, I love you and yet at the same time you make me glad that I am a terrible, accursed, oppressive male :D

Tris

Haha sorry tommy i got a laugh out of this one...but your right she wants you and shes pissed that you dont want her, she wants you to care and all that stuff just ignore it, if you dont things well get all messed up and she'll think your sending her mixed signals and then you gotta deal with all that..AHHHHH

tommydog

yer i know when i look back at all that which occured for no reason i laugh aswell ... but its pretty frustrating at the time though :lol:

i dunno maybe you and worry doll are right. maybe i should just keep my mouth shut and just say "yer babe... yep.. yep.. yerp okies" and let her think she wins i dunno :roll:

Tris

No no i dont think you should do that...i dont think you should let her win unless thats the way you really feel other wise keep doing what your doing.

tommydog

yes it is how i really feel

its hard keeping a friendship with this tension always coming up .. i hope we can get passed it