Wwe thread..

anxiety1408

If anyone watches I myself do still, it keeps me entertained well the promos do anyway and the main events. You can drop a message here of you opinions on what you thought of raw/ smackdown/ ppv or general comments.

Luke1993

I am a fan, although I would never admit it to anybody lol because they would see it as a negative thing, since it's "fake". Although the majority of fans are actually aware it's scripted, in my opinion it's no different to watching a fictional television show. Though the outcomes to matches are pre-determined, there are a lot of real elements to it as lots of wrestlers get legit injured performing dangerous moves, and some have even died. Also most people think the blood is fake but it isn't, they cut their heads with a small blade after being hit with something.

Anyway, I do not watch WWE regularly now because I feel it really has gone downhill, and now they are PG they can't really do as much stuff as they used to. My favourite wrestler is AJ Styles, but he is in TNA, another promotion.

anxiety1408

I am a fan, although I would never admit it to anybody lol because they would see it as a negative thing, since it's "fake". Although the majority of fans are actually aware it's scripted, in my opinion it's no different to watching a fictional television show. Though the outcomes to matches are pre-determined, there are a lot of real elements to it as lots of wrestlers get legit injured performing dangerous moves, and some have even died. Also most people think the blood is fake but it isn't, they cut their heads with a small blade after being hit with something.

Anyway, I do not watch WWE regularly now because I feel it really has gone downhill, and now they are PG they can't really do as much stuff as they used to. My favourite wrestler is AJ Styles, but he is in TNA, another promotion.

I watched TNA once its actually quite decent, probably better than wwe now. Lol yeah thats the comment you get back normally "its fake" which doesnt really mean anything because like you said its like watching a television show it keeps you entertained.. but wwe is going downhill and I myself cannot seem to find anything interesting, the main wrestlers have left or are on their way.. The wrestling itself is crap.. PG rating that just sucks big time. Epic fail on their part. Why is it PG? .. They have bludy women appearing half naked ''wrestling'' and commentators in the background giving dirty comments.. but yet that somehow appears to be "acceptable" in the PG criteria.