WWWHHHHYYYY MEEEEEE ?

Mason

WWWHHHHYYYY MEEEEEE
It all started at an early age, When i went to school i was very nervous i had no friends and was very introverted. As the months went by, the lonliness grew, and as the lonelness grew i became more introverted. Everyone played rugby in my school and i wanted to play aswell. I finally plucked up the courage and joined the team. Because of my introversion, and lack of self esteem,I was constanly the brunt of their jokes. They called me names and physically kicked the crap out of whe ever they could. This bullying would even traverse the playing field and would cross over to the changing room.In the changing room the anxiety would become so intense that i would often feel sucidal. After a few weeks the constant name calling manifested itself into physical bullying. One time , the leader of the group burned my arm with a cigarette lighter. It looked like that i had contracted ring worms and that name stuck. For the rest of my school years i was known by eveyone as the ring worm boy. In the last year i did very well in my exams and went on to study mechanical engineering in a university. I knew that uni was my chance to be the person i was meant to be or who god made me too be.. In the engineering class i was all alone, i had so called friedns or acquantinces but i knew they thought i was a loser. I tried to be funny , but all i got is fake laughs and dirty looks. Im in second year now and i feel alone so alone and sad .I walk around campus all the time on my own listneing to my ipod and pretending that im on the phone talking to someone. Im 19 and i feel so pathetic. Ive never had a girlfriend, and feel like such a loser. I don't think ill ever get one. I but on this hard front by slagging people and listening to ganster rap music to be kool sometimes i think im 50 cent. But inside i feel sucidal,, the only pleasure i have is to look a smutty pictures of women on the internet, knowing deep inside thats as far as ill ever get. Please help me im at the end of my teather.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
yeah mason, you dont need to post the same things over and over again.
ALL THE CAKE!!! :)

Then dont fucking read msg's on this forum. People come here to post their troubles and ask people for advice. If you have nothing good to say why don't you go fuck yourself; this forum isn't for you.

Mason, I finished my college a couple years ago. I found it easy to make friends when you are a bit smarter than the average person. People will come to you for help and eventually you become popular like that. I also made lot of friends by being really polite and helpful, and doing favors for others. Smile at people, and say hi to everyone...it will make you feel better and people will find you to be not so in-your-own-world type of person.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
Then dont fucking read msg's on this forum. People come here to post their troubles and ask people for advice. If you have nothing good to say why don't you go fuck yourself; this forum isn't for you..

Look, stupid, why don't fo fuck your momma instead? this forum is for whoever want to help or type so why dont you shut the fuck up instead.
Mason basically copy-pasted the same thing he already had written in less than 5 minutes. thats what i was talking about. hey, let's all copy-paste the same topics so they never get old!! You dumb fuck. i was not even being hostile., anyways, more relaxed now.