you won't like this.

All social phobic's are:
weak. :?
stupid. :?
cowards. :?
werid. :?
strange. :?
small. :?

You all have this fear in you, Well sort it out. As it can be done.
I have been looking around here for a while know, and it seems that most of you are just been stupid and not trying hard enough,
what's up with that you ask???
well for god's sake people don't any of you know what the out side world is like. ( bills shopping work etc)
I have had people push me to the limit where i have to go out and do stuff.
And i think anyone who lives at home wants to move out,Maybe being lazy is the way to tell you people RIGHT up, but im sorry if any of you are hurt by this crap i'm typeing.
Just people sort your self's out.
FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Your all weak people.
Some of you on here have sorted your life out well done.
i'm a female and i have done some research on social phoba etc...
I think the idea of social phobia is just being lazy.

FEAR+FEAR=LAZY.
LAZY+LAZY=FEAR.

if you let fear take over you will bcome lazy.
if you become lazy you will be come fearful.

sort your life's out.

pitkreet

Interestingly enough, I've been doing some research in trolls of web forums and it turns out that they are shallow people with little intelligence, are male but pretend to be female and like to dress up in little girls outfits, and they all have a remarkably small penis.

Yossarian

What you say is true. I'm going to spend your hard earned taxes on plenty of alcohol, sit on my arse in the flat you've so kindly paid for and ignore what you said while getting drunk, watching a great summer of sport on tv, while you slog it out in the real world. Thanks X

Tim001

pitkreet said:
Interestingly enough, I've been doing some research in trolls of web forums and it turns out that they are shallow people with little intelligence, are male but pretend to be female and like to dress up in little girls outfits, and they all have a remarkably small penis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

emmie

just_little_old_me said:
All social phobic's are:
werid. :?

is that how you feel about yourself LITTLE OLD ME :D

I have been looking around here for a while know, and it seems that most of you are just been stupid and not trying hard enough,
well for god's sake people don't any of you know what the out side world is like. ( bills shopping work etc)
And i think anyone who lives at home wants to move out,Maybe being lazy is the way to tell you people RIGHT up, but im sorry if any of you are hurt by this crap i'm typeing.
Just people sort your self's out.
FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Your all weak people.
i'm a female and i have done some research on social phoba etc...

FEAR+FEAR=LAZY.
LAZY+LAZY=FEAR.

sort your life's out.

nicola_maire

well in all honestly do you think ur opinion will be counted, do you think were gonna say 'oh yeah shit' walk out the door 'you alright mate' to the naibour walk into there house have a beer and watch the footbal? nah didnt think so.
the fact is, everybodies idea of 'fear' is differnt. your world might cruble when your foundation runs out, but for some people its not that easy. if you smoke can you just quit? nah coz your body says 'have one'
its like when i look at the floor when passing strangers, i go to look att hem, but my body says 'look at the floor' its habbit.
ok imagin one day you stopped talking. 2 years later, do you think it'll be easy to start a conversation? no, do you think herion addicts should put there smack in the bin, open the window and enjoy the sunshine?
everone lives there own realalitys, our realality is where people hurt you, and make you feel bad, belive it for long enough, believe it for to long. get me?

SPECTACULAR

oh come on, another one just broke in.
tell us how to do that and have some decent critique or get off.

private for rhythmical:
the link you provided was for some kind of kiddie dong and dance, how is that irritating?

lifesnotfair

Lazy?? typical narrow minded thinking from people who don't know jack.. You know how much effort it takes for me to get out of bed, go to work, and make it through the day, Lazy.. no i don't think so..

you know unless you live in our shoes, don't open your pie hole

SilverLiner

just_little_old_me said:
All social phobic's are:
weird :?

I have been looking around here for a while know, and it seems that most of you are just being stupid and not trying hard enough,
And i think anyone who lives at home wants to move out,Maybe being lazy is the way to tell you people RIGHT up, but im sorry if any of you are hurt by this crap i'm typing.
Just people sort yourselves out.
FOR CHRIST SAKE.
You're all weak people.
i'm a prick and i have done no research on social phoba etc...

FEAR+FEAR=LAZY.
LAZY+LAZY=FEAR.

sort your lives out.

What's that? You're not perfect? Well done, neither are we.

Yes, I'm childish for making immature adjustments and yes I'm bored for correcting the spelling...but I couldn't give a toss :lol:

despise

then i wish these 'trolls' would fuck off and do something better with their lives! believe it or not, YOU DO NOT HELP! YOU NEVER WILL AND NEVER HAVE HELPED! YOU DONT REALLY CARE! AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW IT FEELS! you've done research? who gives a shit. that makes you one step ahead of all the other faggots that have come here and told us what we should do with our lives! you have absolutely no idea how it feels to go through this hell every single day of your life! some days i wake up feeling it all might finally be over, but it's not that simple. we're lazy??? i think not. we try so so hard to get out of our comfort zones so we can live, that i believe, all the non-social phobics are lazy. is it hard for you to go to the letter box outside? no? good for you.
i don't really care if i'm 'feeding' these pricks, i need to get this out of my system. the continuos "lazy" comments are really getting to me. that's what people really think? they have no idea. none. fuck this.

ScaredGirl

Dear Members.

There is a fun forum called 'Flame 1' about trolls and their different personality types - have yourself a good laugh and visit it by Googling in the name of the website.

Take care and don't speak to this individual, it will only make them respond with more nonsense.

God Bless,

SG