SocialPhobiaWorld.com  
     

Home Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 
Go Back   SocialPhobiaWorld.com > Social Anxiety Disorder Forums > Social Anxiety Forum > Surveys

Poll: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend
Poll Options
Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend

Post New Thread Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
joyce's Avatar
 

Default Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend
(This is for people who are single)

Reasons:
1.lonely
2.to make love
3.to kiss
4.to show off
5.to share things
6.to help treat your sa or avpd or shyness
7.to love and be loved

Example: I want a boyfriend for 3 reasons(if its more then one please post something I want to hear your thoughts)
1.to love and be loved
2.lonely
3.to kiss

Last edited by joyce; 02-04-2011 at 04:10 PM..
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Banned (requested)
Elite User
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Where's the "to love and be loved" option?
Dronee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
DanFC's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronee View Post
Where's the "to love and be loved" option?
Yes, in that non-sexual sense (though that's an added benefit ), I agree.
DanFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
Mokkat's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

why can't I vote for all of the above?
Mokkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
joyce's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkat View Post
why can't I vote for all of the above?
if theres more then one then you can just post all of the above or the ones you want
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Elite User
Felgen's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Because I want to be loved and to love someone.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -- Frank Zappa
Felgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Banned
Intermediate User
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

................

Last edited by Lionheart; 07-03-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
joyce's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

so alot of people just want love (to love and be loved)
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
Liam17's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I'd like girlfriend but ive given up.

The more you think and hope, the more hurt i feel. I'm better off Alone than hoping.
Liam17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
A friend's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Mainly because it's an uncontrollible impulse for me, other than that, I'm not sure why...
A friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
WriterChick3's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

1: To love and be loved.
2: Lonely.
3: To kiss.
And sharing things with him wouldn't be so bad, either.

"To hope is to risk despair."
WriterChick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
A friend's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

It's kind of weird for me (I can't believe I forgot about this), it seems every girl I was interested in turned out to have really strange/bad
things about them. One girl got drunk all the time after school, one of them was actually wearing a wig and was bald, and another girl cheated on most of her boyfriends that she had, and all the other girls I liked after high school were equally strange...

Maybe I'm not that unlucky in the dating world after all...

Was it like this for anyone else?
A friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
joyce's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A friend in need View Post
It's kind of weird for me (I can't believe I forgot about this), it seems every girl I was interested in turned out to have really strange/bad
things about them. One girl got drunk all the time after school, one of them was actually wearing a wig and was bald, and another girl cheated on most of her boyfriends that she had, and all the other girls I liked after high school were equally strange...

Maybe I'm not that unlucky in the dating world after all...

Was it like this for anyone else?
I'm sorry to hear that and your not unlucky it's just your very caring usally people just go for the perfect people.
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
A friend's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Good idea
It's kind of weird that you say that, because every time I look for the perfect girl, it makes someone angry, but I'll do that anyway.
A friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
joyce's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A friend in need View Post
Good idea
It's kind of weird that you say that, because every time I look for the perfect girl, it makes someone angry, but I'll do that anyway.
hehe I am werid it's good you let nothing stop you in the game of love.
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Advanced User
A friend's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

That wasn't the case a few days ago, but now I feel much better.
A friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Newbie User
Chopped Gupta's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I miss that feeling of being in love sometimes. Nothing is better than that feeling of attachment to "the one". Thinking of her day and night...blah.

That said, I feel that I'm almost ready to jump back into the relationship pool.
Chopped Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Newbie User
Stepan's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Well of course because i want to be loved and bla bla...

But i have to say i'd like to have a girlfriend so the the people wouldnt think im weird, im 21 and never had one and my family just keeps asking when im gonna find one... so frustarting...
Personaly i wouldnt mind, i made my peace with the fact i'll never have a girlfriend, but the society dictates us that its "normal"...
Stepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Intermediate User
WriterChick3's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepan View Post
Well of course because i want to be loved and bla bla...

But i have to say i'd like to have a girlfriend so the the people wouldnt think im weird, im 21 and never had one and my family just keeps asking when im gonna find one... so frustarting...
Personaly i wouldnt mind, i made my peace with the fact i'll never have a girlfriend, but the society dictates us that its "normal"...
People just need to realize not everyone's gonna do the same thing as everyone else. It is quite annoying.

"To hope is to risk despair."
WriterChick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011  
Newbie User
Shygirl2011's Avatar
 

Default Re: Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I have had two boyfriends, I miss the company that goings along with having one.

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me!
Shygirl2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads to Why do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you ever tried to get a girlfriend or boyfriend? IamThisOne Friendship & Love 152 12-08-2011 05:06 PM
When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend? Chair Friendship & Love 47 05-20-2010 08:30 AM
What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend? RedRibbons Friendship & Love 98 09-26-2009 12:39 AM
Does your boyfriend/girlfriend know you have sp Sillygrl Social Anxiety Forum 5 11-27-2007 03:20 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2