Falling

well i will give you my method of how i used to work with girls... now i'm no longer into them lol.

i used to go to weird places where they didnt excpect me to be there.. so i would be stuck in their mind for a whole day... and yep it worked... if you dont know her try to flirt with her with eyeconatct...but you said that you are friend with her!... but still pay her compliments. say positive things about you while you are talking and show her that you are interested in what she is saying... more than you do with friends. also try to be funny.. thats the hardest thing for some guys... mine was never a problem... and sometimes became a problem cause they seen me more a friend... so limit the type of jokes and the way you say them. oh and dont forget that when she laughs and you're smiling too, continue looking into her eyes till you fifnish smiling... and pay her a compliment for her smile. thats the most common flirt type that shows her that you are interested

most important try to make her having a good time when she is with you... and flirtt... not tha much, girls dont like the extremley obvious things.

good luck... getting chicks was soooo fun, it had always increased my self esttem :) :)

kody

as falling said
be funny
pay her compliments
but you do have to be careful of the 'just friends' sydnrome
one way to overcome this, is to show interest. Try to get some physical contact, hugs, arm slaps, anything. I guess then just ask her out alone, and it make it clear to her, you want to be alone.
do take an interest in her, but don't neglect urself, she will be interested in you too.
you'll work it out
k.

Falling

Crazy said:
Thanks Falling. What makes girls laugh?

I wonder if she dumped her BF for me? Hehe :D. She's kind of been friendly. She's more pleasant than any other girl at work.

I'm just dreaming like crazy :)

you won't have a problem to make them laugh... girls laugh with everything happens and every silly joke someone makes... thats why they are so cool. get some ideas of what you can tell her, like tell her a funny thing that happened to you lately, or see a comedy and catch some lines...

dont dream too much!!... we always dream perffection... and sometimes are hard to achieve. but its worthed give it a try! ;)

Lightcloud

Is there chemistry between you two? Sometimes I can just tell from "vibes" whether somebody is into me or not. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I really doubt that.

testobot

Be confident, assertive, witty, talkative, outgoing, funny, charming, creative, goodlooking- but not vain, determined, successful, not too arrogant- not too meek, oh and most importantly not too shy! :roll:

Crazy

Chemistry? Hmmm. Well the way she's interacted with me so far... It's like she's willing to be friends at least, and it's that that has made me fall for her, and it probably has something to do with her particular type of look as well.

The first time we saw each other she smiled right at me like she already liked me (she was introduced to a group of us). Then each time we met again she would say slightly more to me and I would feel more for her, and finally I just had to tell SOMEONE that I liked this girl :)

But I can't conclude that she likes me at all in the way that I want because she appears to be friendly with everyone.

Anyway, I'm going to be so confident man! I've got a plan. I'll let you know when I am :)

kkidd8

yo

Yo Crazy,
Just play it cool man. My advice is to keep on doing what your doing. Thus far, she is smiling at you, talking, ect.. so it seems like you have a pretty good shot. Hang in there and see where things go but don't be to pushy. I'm pretty sure girls don't like it when guys just throw themselves at them. They like a sense of mystery too. You will know when the time is right to let her know how you feel. And there is nothing really you can do to make her fall for you other than just be yourself and if it is meant to be, then it will happen. Last thing, don't forget your manners (please and thank-you is important). Thanks for you time and good luck!

MaGuS

Crazy said:
I won't have a problem making them laugh? Cool. I've never gotten reassurance on that before!

I guess it depends on rapport though. Some girls laugh very easily. I imagine the ones who look contemptuous or grumpy won't laugh.

Remember there is a big difference between having a since of humor and being a clown.

lostboi

If it's any consolation Masterpiece2 I think you have a good sense of humor.

I think I might have one.. but it's hiding.. :roll:
Crazy: ..If you do figure out how to attract her, come back and share please!

kkidd8

ask her, genius.

Obviously son, you have to try the english language. Most people speak it. Just ask her politely, something like, "Hey, i was wondering, it maybe i could have you're email".....duh. You need to relax, maybe you could communicate with her if you chilled a bit, and didn't spend all day thinking about it and shit. I tried to help before but, c'mon dogg.