30% - 40% Antiperspirants for Palmar (Hands) Hyperhidrosis

Photeko

Hi all,

The purpose of this thread is to collect information about antiperspirants that work for palmar Hyperhidrosis.

They say that 30% - 40% is usually necessary when treating hands so to start with, here is a list of antiperspirants with that volume:

40%
None that I know of yet.

30%

AHC30 forte (EU)

Please help in adding other brands you think should be here. Thanks.

Last edited:

Photeko

*Update

I used two products, Odaban (20%) and AHC30 forte (30%), one month each as directed (Apply before sleep). For me this had no real effect on my hands sweating during the day.

Solution:

The directions for these products are quite specific with explaining that water or already active hand sweat creates a bad reaction on the skin. And therefore they tell you to apply it before sleep, when your nervous system is kinda sleeping so you don't sweat. I decided to try it during the day instead since nighttime application had not effect on me the following day. When I started to apply it during the day I noticed an immediate reduction in hands sweating. No skin irritation from either water, or applying when my hands are already sweating. Maybe I am different then most people so I don't get this irritation they are talking about. The effect does not last the whole day so I apply it when my nervous system is the most active. For me that starts 1pm. The effect lasts for about 6 hours, it is not a complete removal of sweating, But enough for it not to be a problem anymore.

Last edited: