35 and no friends

Shymom

So the title says it all. I'm a SAHM, extremely shy and really no friends. It's depressing. I cry sometimes. Just hoping something works out here. :)

Xervello

Hello, Sm. I'm 37 with no friends. Ones offline, that is. So I've gotcha beat by two years! ;) Sucks, doesn't it? Actually, I don't mind it so much because I have a solitary-minded personality. But every now and then it'd be nice to have someone to hang out with. I can only imagine how it must be for you, being a stay-at-home mom and all. As much as I assume you love your children and spouse, it's gotta drive you crazy to only be around them all the time. Everyone needs variety and diversity in their life. Do you have online friends to confide in? Hopefully you can meet some fine people from this here forum. And maybe even arrange a get-together with any that might live near you. I wish you luck! :)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hi shymom, you're not alone in that sense.
I've lost contact with my previous friendships over the years. Now socially I really don't have any. Yea I agree it can get terribly lonely, and I feel for you because you have kids to raise.
If you want to chat- about whatever- you can always PM me :)