carmen

I dance very wood, but only if I drink before (like you). And I am a very intelligent person but in the school, I can't show it because I am extremadamente shy. Do you understand? Sorry by my english.

carmen

Exactlly. But, it's a wonderfull thing. Phobia social desapear around one or two or thre hours. I can to be the person that I really am. It's a wonderfull sentation.

arlequin

I consider I'm not bad at painting and photography. I thing we all have a gift though some ones have not found yet. With all we have been through we have got a special feeling.

anxiousD

Im pretty good with a guitar and have been complimented on my singing(when Ive been caught unaware). Paradoxically, I believe SP has enabled me to foster these talents because im alone so much what else can I do. A blessing in disguise. I like poetry and one day I hope to feel safe enough to express my feelings through poetry. As far the drink, a definite social lubricator. Coupled with SP though could become an extra layer to peel away at.

symbiosis

From what I've seen of other people with SP, it almost seems that shy/smart/talented go together! Perhaps we think more deeply about things, due to our nature and SP.

Anonymous

I've always wanted to become a comedian :D ..people tell me im natural at it...but i will never pursue it because the thought of standing in front of people would be terrible..I officially suck at those type of situations. I learned its definitely not my strength during school presentations that i repeatedly bombed :( .. :lol: oh well im over it :p

Anonymous

Housebound.
There is nothing I could do other than doing home work and learn professional stuff like computer science.

Anonymous

me too! i can sing and my mom and dad say i have really powerful words but i am really shy and have really bad stage fright! my voice starts cacking and i get all sweaty and can't breathe

Yeah, my shyness has caused me to be a good musician. I can play guitar and piano, and have been writing songs for well over 2 years now, as well as some poetry.

spacecadetglowuk

I'm a singer songwriter and guitarist, I was in a band for many years, I still songwrite for them as my SA got so bad I had to pull out of live gigs and recordings, they are on the verge of hitting the bigtime right now and have been in many battles of the bands finals.....

ooooo royalties where are you :lol:

Very good music Elkapath

alot better than most stuff I've heard touring coming from other bands

I been looking for a site to put my band on for ages, great! :lol:
you can access them here:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=291660&T=906