A Family Reunion & an Agoraphobic

Srijita52

The second one looks pretty cool to me for this occasion,then again its up to you,the first one's cute too.Best of luck.

Darryl

Hi WMG,

This is amazing, just by making the effort to go is one BIG positive step forward:)

Not that I any kind of expert but when I'm faced with a large group of people i fall back on information I know (in my case Avpd) so when all theses emotions come-up I know were they stem from.

Example, increased breathing (deeper breathes), getting worked up- angry frustrated the way I expect things to happen (Its not about me just go with it).

I just find it easier to know the symptoms so I know what to expect to keep calm.

Oh yeah -i'm a old bloke so def no fashion tips from me::eek::

WeirdyMcGee

Wear a non-agreed colour and maybe people will mistake you for the hired help and ask you no questions apart from where the lavs are :p

ahaha- well, people will find me either way. I doubt there will be any hired help~ our family likes to do everything themselves, so no caterers or anything like that. If there were, I could blend in quite easily with all of my experience in catering. XD

Kiwong

Good luck. Maybe stick those family members you are are most relaxed with that is your older sister. If it gets too hard get some fresh air.

I was terrified at my fathers funeral last year, I was scared that everyone would notice my anxiety. They didn't and I was able to give a eulogy. I found a comfort in family, which helped.