A great double beheading.

Foxglove

Oh my God, are you nuts??? If this wasn't a fake, it sure as shit looked pretty real. That's revolting.

Silvio

SocialRetahd said:
He's just trolling...

If you are so tough, why do you need help from severly shy people?

Can you read..?? Where did i state that i was so tough, Pilchard..??

Foxglove

Has anyone else here looked at this video? I didn't watch much of it, but that was enough. Why is it allowed to post this sort of shit on here? There are underaged kids on this website, and seeing something like that could really fuck someone up. Not that I'm an advocate for censorship, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Silvio

Foxglove said:
Has anyone else here looked at this video? I didn't watch much of it, but that was enough. Why is it allowed to post this sort of shit on here? There are underaged kids on this website, and seeing something like that could really fuck someone up. Not that I'm an advocate for censorship, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

You're German, i thought you'd love all this.. I mean, it was your Country that practically invented all this stuff..!!

SocialRetahd

Silvio said:
SocialRetahd said:
He's just trolling...

If you are so tough, why do you need help from severly shy people?

Can you read..?? Where did i state that i was so tough, Pilchard..??

Posting links of people having their heads sliced off on a support site, and telling people how much you love it, seems like you are trying to develop a tough guy facade.

I doubt your intentions were to contribute to the off-topic section considering you can find extreme videos like these anywhere if you really cared to look.

pathetic, considering you wouldn't even be able to look at those people in the eye in real life, but enjoy watching them be brutalized from the safety of your little computer chair.

Foxglove

Silvio said:
Foxglove said:

You're German, i thought you'd love all this.. I mean, it was your Country that practically invented all this stuff..!!

Just because I live in Germany, doesn't mean I'm German.

Silvio

SocialRetahd said:
pathetic, considering you wouldn't even be able to look at those people in the eye in real life, but enjoy watching them be brutalized from the safety of your little computer chair.

I'm not sitting on a chair.. I'm lying on a big bean bag..!!