a lil confused

huzzah

Recently I've been getting closer to an online friend. I've started to develop feelings for him, and I'm not sure what to do about it. We're going to be meeting up in a few weeks since he's coming to my city to help promote a friend's game and I'm really really nervous about it, I feel sort of like I should just go for it and tell him how I feel but I don't want him to dislike me or make him uncomfortable. Plus I think he's assumed I'm only attracted to girls which makes it harder to "drop hints" or whatever you're supposed to do in this sort of situation. Someone in a skype conversation was saying they pictured us together and he said "pff I wish. She's too cool for the likes of me, she dates only the finest ladies. coolest friend I've made in a long time though, let me tell ya. I haven't geeked out about a new friend since high school" and I have no idea what I'm supposed to make of this? Plus it's making it way harder for me to talk to them, I don't really know how to deal with people when they seem to think well of me. Anyways I hope this isn't too rambly, if anyone has any advice or something that'd be really great, I am pretty clueless when it comes to these things

onecellinthesea

I don't think a guy has ever disliked a girl for liking him ever, so I wouldn't worry about that :). Try dropping it in there that you do in fact like guys as a start. Gauge his reaction from that. It sounds like he would be pleasantly surprised. Good luck!

rosewood

i am with everyone else here, tell him you like guys, and then tell him!!!!
i see hearts popping up everywhere... :applause: