A skype recovery

lifes_to_long

Hey everyone yesturday I got skype I dont know if you've heard of it but its awesome. Its like msn only you can join skypecasts which is like convosations there really scary but the good thing is you'll never actually see the people its just good practice to talk to others, I actually joined a singing cast and its so much fun, I also think it cud help overcome nerves anxiety etc. If anyone wants to join or has my names....bluejuice87 your welcome to add me and if anyone wants to post there address that would be cool, and maybe we could sing songs or something, hehe.oli

TAMPA-BAY

skypes

Wonderful post I just wish we could see more like this. I too have been practicing with this calling. I dont have the skype tho. I just do the Pc to Pc calling with the web cam on.

Let me tell you its the absolute best way to practice. The good thing is you know the person on the other side is not going to judge you and is feeling the same way you do. Also it doesnt cost anything. Its free.

I realy suggest everyone give the pc to pc feature a try. Even if you just end up giggling or only say one word it will ease your anxiety fast.