affected by obsessions

karikaalacholan

Hi,
I have obsessed since my childhood.I am in my mid twenty and I am still unable to get a job or even stay alone.I have not only pure ocd(without compulsions) but also fear of staying alone and paranoia.My main trouble is OCD.But it is a fact that people affected by OCD won't cary out thier obsessions.In my case also, its the same.But I get confused by the overwhelming obsessions and it affects my mood and action.I get irritated , angy , fearful or paranoiac and get locked up in the house or not going to a shop, even in my college my obsessions has prevented me from attending exams.it may be hard to believe, but it's true.ow,even to get out of the house, I need soothing reassurance of my mother , in fact, I always seem to be in need of soothing reasurrance like "nothing will appen", "nobody is watching you(with intent)" etc.Anyone has anything
to say?

ivanovech79

Help me with my obsession

Hi guys , i hope someone can give me an advice . Few years ago i started my new job in OR that was very stressful and hard so hard that i develped a breathing disorder , i always had to force myself to enhale ,sometimes for a duration of the whole day ,i couldn't concentrate and i thought that i will completely going to loose my mind . Eventually i learned how to control my breathing but shortly after that something else happened . I put my jeans in a dryer and they shrank , i couldn't wear them and i couldn't wear any pants that weren't long enough , otherwise it would give me a headache and confusion and i was hardly able to function.A year after that i went to play soccer and when i started playing , i felt that my shoes was too big and uncofortable , ever since than i can't wear any shoes, slippers only , otherwise i get confusion , a bit of disorientation , can't think clearly or make decisions , but once i take shoes off i fell better .Does anybody know what a hell is going on here ?