ahh.. it's coming back.

Morgan01

Ok, so I've been dealing with OCD for a couple years or however long.. I was at a pretty bad breaking point....maybe 2 years ago. Then things started getting so much better, I was feeling centered and happy most of the time and coping with things.
Lately I've had a lot of stress surrounding me from all angles. Within the past month I started school full time, still working 20-30 hours a week, my parents split up one of them was cheating the other is a drunk and they are now both moving out of state. And I am a single mom. Who also just broke up with someone (not the father) but a I'd been seeing him for a year. A good friend of mine just moved away and I moved.
So it's a lot going on but it's really effecting my OCD and I feel it and I'm freaking out.
Today in class we talked about schizophrenia, I have this horrible fear I am going to develope it, I'm trying to think of any thought I've ever had that could be a symptom.
This just started.. a couple weeks ago I was sure I had some horrible illness.
I bite the inside of my lip trying to even it out, I've always done it off and on, it always gets worse the more stressed I am.
I've always had a horrible fear of losing my mind.. maybe because I have this control issue, and I am terrified of the thought of losing my mind?
I don't know. :( I need motivation!