ahhhh!

Chilling__Echo

shit shit shit! i have a roommate next year!!

i don't need a drunk, i'm VERY anal about my grades and don't go to be at 2AM every morning. and i've seen pics of her online and her spring break pics were nothing but alcoholic.

ahhhh i need a bubble. i don't need her friends coming in all the time, i'll feel like i'm being judged all the time

shit!

i know i'm being very judgmental, i need to quit. someone slap me

ignisfatuus

Ha! you're lucky you're only stuck with one person, I was stuck in a quad and would have killed for a two person apartment. Needless to say that was the first and only year I spent in residence. Even if you do manage to find some quasi-quiet roommates there's the asshats above you jumping on the ceiling and those below blaring shitty music through the floor. Residence is a zoo, not a living environment.

Bexi

how comes in the states and canada u have to share rooms?? I'm not aware we do this in england (maybe we do but i haven't heard of it)

sensitive

residence is a zoo, not a living invironment!!! anyway, Chilling_Echo u said u saw her spring break pics, how does she look like?!! :lol: . it is just a new experience so calm down and try to be strong. we all afraid of new experience and think too much about it however we need to be optimistic, experiences should help us in someway.