AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous

in about a couple of weeks my projects due. we have to act out in a group and we have to be video taped!!!!!!! 8O and the WHOLE class is going to view it..
to me that's farr more scarier than death. and to make matters worse...

this guy i've been crushing over is in my class!!!!
what if i look like a wimp or just soo damn weirrrrrd!!!????
what if the guy i have crush sees me and laughs?? what if i look too ridiculous? and when i see myself i might die of embarassment. GUYS HELP MEEEE!!!!!
this is probably the worst thing thats about to happen to me!

Anonymous

Hi jess,

Just a note to tell you to relax and do the best that you can.....take deep breaths and repeat after me, "I can do this" "I can do this"
Wishing you the best!

LilMissTragic

Jess, first of all, stop thinking about it, your going to work yourself into sucha state that its going to make you worse on the day. When the day comes Just take it easy, relax and think about what your doing. Do it the old way and picture everyone naked or on the toilet...lol.. Thats what i do when my nerves get out of hand. Remeber your as good as everyone else and that they see you as just another student doing her thing.
Good luck x

Anonymous

I know its not the same, but where i work we have two different offices, The one i work in only has about 10 people and they are all very close friends of mine, the other one has about 30 and i know none of them and i have to work in this office once a month so when im there i kinda take myself out, i make myself believe im the only person there. but the idea of pretending everyone is naked or on the toilet is good too!

arlequin

I'd tell you to think positively about it: you should think it will work out very well and everyone will be very delighted after they have watched it. But I understand you, we always tend to think the worst. This is an advantage cause it won't be worse than we expected beforehand.
Anyway try not to get obssesed about it. You have to take the risk and you'll see that your concerns were in vain. Good luck.

introvert

hi!

I would think most guys are understanding towards girls. Like I saw this girl walking down the street and she sort of tripped a bit, and obviously was embarassed. Well my thoughs weren't like WTF you inferior person you!! go hide or something!! - i was more like i found it amusing but cute in a way and sort of smiled to myself lol (i didnt know this person). So yeah, any reactions you will get will probably be more understanding. And you know... one of the CBT techniqiues used by therapists is they video you while doing some 'highly embarassing' thing that you think is embarrasing and causes you to look 'real wierd n stuff'. And then they play it back to you. And guess what! It's 99% not visible, you basically look normal LOL

Anonymous

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

IM GONNA BE VIDEO TAPED TODAAAAY!!!!!!

oh my god and i still have a crush on the guy

GOD DAMNIT!!

what if i looked ugly... my head hurts now and its like a big deal
i think im gonna spew!

Yossarian

What if this guy thought you were beautiful? What if he was really impressed? What if he laughs and finds you really funny? I know how hard it is to focus on the positive but hey! This could be the best thing that's ever happened to you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck.