Alcohol

PhantomPod

It's funny how alcohol really opens people up. Like I went out to a bar/ club tonight with some people, and I kind of felt weird/awkward at first adn wasn't dancing much, but as soon as I got a drink in me, it was like I was able to let loose, have some fun, and dance. It's weird.

redlady

Have only dipped into the sauce once. It didn't loosen me up though - i spent the whole time stressing about keeping control over myself - i just couldn't let go.
If i ever do it again though i am going to be a bit more relaxed and just go with the flow.

angiepangie

yeah know whatyou mean drink really helps to loosen you up.Its good just a shame cant feel like that always.....

Mykul

yeah i agree.. I thought drinkin could help me out.. but it didnt really.. well, it helped me sleep better when i had my insomnia.. but that was all.. it didnt actually make me feel better in myself.. it actually just let my mind take over me more... it sucked....

PhantomPod

yep, I went out with people from college. It was only my second time going out with them. And actually only my second time drinking too. It's definitely not something I'm into doing all the time. Like some of these girls seem to go out almost every night. And I hear of them going out on school nights a lot. yeah, I'm not into that. I actually did have fun both times I went out with them though, so I was glad about that.