all of yall in uni/college

Toad

Civil Engineering with a minor in Bussiness Administration...might try and double major in Civil Engineering and Economics instead of the minor in Bussiness Admin (but thats doubtful)...I could sure use more stress in my life :p

Chilling__Echo

ooooooo fashion design. that sounds neat! my back up is interior design but that has too much zoning issues and i hate measuring

beautiful_soul

Chilling__Echo said:
ooooooo fashion design. that sounds neat! my back up is interior design but that has too much zoning issues and i hate measuring

hehe I dont like measuring but I'll do it if I have to :?

JoeRandomUser

Chilling__Echo said:
I'm a psychology major
Wow psych! I'd love to do psych... it'd be fascinating.

I'm completing my 4th year of my Computer Engineering bachelors. Yeah, that's right -- they TEACH me to be analytical... :lol:

StreetWorm

I'm going to Eastern Michigan University in September and I'm not really sure what I'm going to study yet. For a while I thought it would have to do with computers but now I think that's the last thing I want to do. I think I'd really enjoy philosophy but there just aren't any jobs around for that type of thing so I'll probably end up going into the business side of things.

Angie_05

i'm a psychology major as well. senior next semester (yay!) hopefully getting a ph.d. by the time i'm 30.