All The Same

nickii

I have to say - reading everyone's posts - I just can't believe how ALIKE all SP people are! It's like everyone is EXACTLY the same as me. In every way and every thought pattern. We all think alike, act alike etc. And to think I thought I was the only one in the world - yeh right! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yossarian

You think? I'm glad you find this. Personally I've found over time, how apart from SA/SP (still don't know which) symptoms, thought processes etc I have very little in common with people here. Nothing new about that, I never seem to fit in with anyone/group etc. I always seem to disagree with people for some reason so I don't bother saying anything rather than be difficult or negative. I'm glad it's different for you though.

Anonymous

just cause your opinions arent popular doesnt mean theyre not valid yossarian. maybe you make opther people think with your different viewpoint.

Crimefish

I disagree. I think our SA is alike, and it's (pretty much) the only thing we talk about on this site, so we seem alike.

Anonymous

most people in here, if not all off them, seem genuinely nice people. i find that a lot of people my age are not so nice. i wonder if its SA that makes us all so nice or is it just that badass people with SA cant be bothered posting on forums. ?

does anyone know of any undesirable SA people?

raoul
(not logged in)

Crimefish

Raoul, I think suffering makes us nice people, because we notice people judging us and stuff, so we make a point of never doing that to other people. Just like, if I take a medication that makes me fat, I don't judge fat people on the grounds that "they're all lazy pigs". Because we know things aren't always what they seem.
I didn't say that very well, but I hope y'all get what I mean.

Shadow

In a way we're all the same. But in other ways we're completely different. I think SA just causes us to think, feel and behave in similar ways. And when you suffer from SA from an extended period of time it's obviously going to influence the type of people you become. I think Crimefish is right in that suffering makes us nice people.

nesci

yeh i know what cha mean nickii, i used 2 think i was the only 1 in the world who felt like this! then i found this site n realised it has a name and soo many people r goin through the exact same thing!! its sad but also very relieving 2 know im not alone! :}