Alternate Ways of Making Money

Overload

Holy ****... I just found someone who made over 50 GRAND in 4 years using the site I use. That's around 1k a month, passively... That's freaking nuts. I'm feeling really motivated now. Damn. I wish I got into this back then.

Overload

A friend of mine started using clickbank.com and has earned $70 commissions in 3 days. It's basically a marketplace of digital products that you can promote, and if someone buys something through your link, you get a percentage. It's one of the top commission affiliate sites around and has paid out over 2 billion since it's creation and counting.

Charmed

The easiest way would be to fill out survey's online. They don't make a lot of money, but it's people-free ;).

Overload

That's the main thing I'm doing. I promote that on the main page of my site for referrals. I've earned $60 on my own, but the real money is with referrals. That's how people make hundreds of dollars a month or even more. It takes a while to build up a large referral base but I'm at 64 and climbing. So if anyone here is interested in surveys, I'd be extremely grateful if you sign up under me :)