Am i that boreing, i cant make friends!

bimbo45

Why is i cant make any friends even on line. I have talked to a few people on this site but after a while they seem to piss me off. Am i that boreing nobody wants to chat with me!

rado31

people here are avoidants , so they are supposed to avoid things/other people.

i m the perfect examplar :S

I send you message here , because i thought that you would avoid to reply to mm msg :S

bimbo45

rado31 said:

I send you message here , because i thought that you would avoid to reply to mm msg :S
Thank you for your reply rado31. I dont usally get any replies when i put a thread on here. I do get chatting some times but after a while i dont hear from them again, i know i am shy and very quiet but that even makes me feel i am boreing aswell. I think to myself why bother but if i dont try i am ever so lonely and being bored dosent help!

shon

There should be a specific area on this site for people who want to make friends. Then they can put their age, interests, etc. That way if we're interested in making friends with certain people, we can without having to worry about being ignored. That doesn't help the SA get any better!

hiLowOh3

bimbo45 said:
Why is i cant make any friends even on line. I have talked to a few people on this site but after a while they seem to piss me off. Am i that boreing nobody wants to chat with me!

I feel the same way, 'cept I somehow seem to piss them off. hehe

recluse

bimbo45 said:
rado31 said:

Thank you for your reply rado31. I dont usally get any replies when i put a thread on here. I do get chatting some times but after a while i dont hear from them again, i know i am shy and very quiet but that even makes me feel i am boreing aswell. I think to myself why bother but if i dont try i am ever so lonely and being bored dosent help!

It's happened to me on various sites but don't take it personally because the person writing to you could be thinking that THEMSELVES are boring and not you. That's what avoidant persoanlity disorder is. I've done it to people because i am avoidant.

HexNoir

You can be boring and still have friends. You can be just about anything and still have friends. As long as you get out and meet people, there's always going to be those that stick around and those that don't. Never try to change somebody's opinion of you, you'll just be wasting your time.

Jacky1980

according to the law of relationship, the less you care about it, the better results you will get. look at the people who are good at making friends around you, they never or seldom care whether they will be liked, they just act the way they like, so they can make a lot of friends.

Finn

I know excalty how you feel, i honestly have no friends at all either, i just seem to annoy people more than anything else, online and in real life. And yeah it is hateful being lonely and being bored makes it ten times worse. Everytime i make friends with someone they seem to start making excuses to not be friends with me anymore or start avoiding me, so please don't worry that your the only one it happens to

shon

bimbo45 said:

Just curious but how do they piss you off?