An Incredible Feeling

Overload

While I was at college waiting for my ride, a girl sat beside me. After a bit of time, I worked up the courage to start talking to her. We talked for the next 20 mins or so. She said she'll remember my face. I got her name, and she has mine. I'm hoping to see her again next week. Let me just say, that I'm feeling so good right now. I haven't been this happy for a while. It was definitely worth it. I encourage every one of you to just go with it and see what happens whenever anxiety is trying to prevent you from doing something you want.

Last edited:

DanFC

Awesome, I wish/like to do the same ^_^ How did you start the conversation (if I ever get the guts to do something like this)?

Overload

She was sitting next to me for a little bit, then went outside. I knew she was interested by her body language, and I started kicking myself real hard for not doing anything. Then she came back in, and that's when I knew I had to just go for it. I asked her if she knew what time the bookstore closed.

DanFC

I don't think I could ever be that casual XD Congratulations to you though. I guess you'll keep the momentum going in the near future?

Overload

Gah. She wasn't there. I'm really bummed out now lol. I can't believe I didn't ask for her number when I first had the chance. I'm trying not to beat myself up over this, but it's hard. She actually seemed like someone I could click with. Here's hoping I'll see her on campus once next semester starts. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though.

Congrats! That's awesome! When I was at the barber today there was a pretty girl and I decided that when she was done her haircut I was gonna introduce myself - I ended up having to go before she was done though.

Anyway, hope things go good for you! :)