An observation I've made (might be a clue)

oolceeoo

So I have bad hand and foot hh and sometimes underarm. I've noticed that I do not sweat at all when I am in windy areas and it is night-time. I've noticed that when it is sunny out then I sweat WAY more. Also, if it is raining, I seem to be much drier.

I've also noticed that if I'm indoors, I sweat too much. I'm finding that maybe we are just different, maybe we're meant to be in cool, windy places.

It seems to be

1. Sunny out=sweat
2. Indoors=sweat

I've noticed that when I'm in windy areas outside I don't sweat.

I'm really starting to think that being in places where there is no wind will cause us to sweat. What do you think?

Is it temperature related?
Possibly:
windy, rainy, nighttime = cool temps
sunny, indoors = warm temps
:)

hyp-hi

I do think the environment has an effect on it. You are right about the wind, but blowing air will naturally dry your skin if you are sweating.

EvilFlyingCow

Depends on the climate where you live. If the humidity is very low and it is windy, you won't notice the sweat as much because it will instantly evaporate when it secretes out of your pores.

oolceeoo

Well I know weather has something to do with it but maybe we are just more sensitive to weather?

For example, despite all the hardships I've had to endure playing, when I play guitar inside I drip buckets. When I play outside and there is a moving air and coolness (night-time usually) I don't sweat at all I'm very dry.

I mean this "condition", or whatever it is really drives me up the wall and I'm determined to figure out just what is going on. I'm starting to think maybe we're humans v2.0 or some sort of new evolved being. Because I certainly don't view the world the same way others do and I simply have found that I just don't fit in with a lot of people.

Maybe we're really aliens, ha!

Sprawling

I also believe environment plays a big role. I sweat way more in a humid climate. I also sweat tons in a dry intense heat climate. It just plain sucks!

teandtoast

not being funny but you're kind of stating the obvious about the weather / night time having a effect on your sweating.