And here's my story!

Anonymous

Hello,

My name's Emrah(m,33,Turkey)and have had suffering from social phobie since my childhood! and ı've been feeling 'all' negative effects of this trouble in my(daily)life.Due to my 'stupidly' fears ı can not work,left from university,have no any(real) friend(f/m) and much more like this.
Luckily ı've found tis 'nice' site at last and decided to do something for me.I need new persons have same and/or similar trouble as mine and ı believe in that we can listen,understand and -maybe- help by correspondencing to eachother.I'll be 'SOOO' happy when ı receive from you(all!)I look forward for your stories and thanks in now for this.
With my best wishes and so long for now!...

Emrah.

Anonymous

Hi. Nice to meet you. I noticed that no one has replied yet, and I know how that is...so I thought I might as well reply. I'm 15/f/USA. I know I'm a lot younger than you, so I'm probably not your ideal friend, but if you don't find anyone else you'd rather talk to, and you still need a friend, you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Crimefish

Welcome to the site, Emrah. I was very relieved to find some much needed help here, and I hope you find what you need as well. :)

LilMissTragic

Hello Emrah,
Welcome to one of the worlds most exclusive clubs :). Hey, I kinda like it when its put like that. If you want to chat by email then just check my profile for my email address, As goes for anyone else that wishes to correspond through email.

Anonymous

So another turkish here huh?

Selam arkadasim, burdaki diger türk de benim ve benim adim da Emrah ilginc tesadüf di mi? Nerde yasiyorsun, istersen chatlesebiliriz. Bu arada ben 20 yasindayim ve Ankaradayim, ve tabii ki SF liyim.

Anonymous

Hello!!!

Hello friend!

Thanks for gave answer to my message and ı'm sorry my answer back a little bit late.I'd like to meet and correspondence to you of course,so my e-mail:[email protected].
I hope to hear from you soon.With my best wishes and so long for now.

Emrah.

Anonymous

Hello!!!

Hello Crimefish!

Thanks for answered to my message and ı'm sorry to late answer you back.I hope we'll correspondence about our fears and hope to hear from you soon.Best wishes.......

Emrah.

Anonymous

Merhaba!

Merhaba Emrah!

Geç yanıtım için kusura bakmayın.Siz de bizim sosyal fobi sitesine katılsanıza.Adresimiz:[email protected]. Buraya bir mesaj gönderin ve grubumuza katılın.