anger and hatred

lifesnotfair

I seem to be getting more and more angry and feel of hatred and bitterness because life is full of crap that i can not deal with

maggie

lifesnotfair....i feel like that sometimes...like this phobia is more than i can bear anymore :cry: ...i have some really horrible, shitty days...but, i find, when i dwell on the negative, nothing improves for me and i have to try to think positive, cause the possibility that tomorrow just might be better than today is all that gets me through :)

Chilling__Echo

hey lifesnotfair, i find myself thinking that alot too. i've seemed to grow bitter over the years but i try to stay positive. but i'm pessimistic anyway! :roll: try and keep your spirits up. if there wasn't anything to live for, everyone would have killed themselves by now... and there is plenty out there to be happy about so no one go off the deep end!! :D

Scottish_Player

lifesnotfair said:
I seem to be getting more and more angry and feel of hatred and bitterness because life is full of crap that i can not deal with

I know how you feel completly,but isant there just one little thing in your life that brings you enjoyment in life? for me its driving and music,i absoulutly love music and its helped me through so many bad times just finding the right song that makes you feel as if your not alone can help so much if you know what i mean.

All iam asking lifesnotfair is for you to give us something positive about yourelf something that makes you feel good?

Right now iam listening to ATB - Here With Me it a kinda dance/trance track that realy gets me chilled for some reason?

Faded

Lifesunfair .. Dont Worry .. thtz even not Odd!
Im always angry .. i once throwed a cup on my little brother 4 not closin' the door behind him .. I get pissed off on stupid things 4 no reason ..
and this makes me go Crazy!!